Wishes for MT5 - page 91

The Price Caster option is missing from the Toolbar Settings. Currently, when the Price Caster window is opened, it opens as a separate window and it is not pinned as it was before the last close. It would be convenient to open/close the Dep th of Market as with Market Watch, Toolbox, Strategy Tester and Navigator.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Виды заявок в стакане цен
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Виды заявок в стакане цен
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Виды заявок в стакане цен - Документация по MQL5

I remember, in my opinion, a good idea, if I'm not mistaken, from Konstantin Gruzdev(Lizar) (I couldn't find it in the search engine), where an idea was expressed to make life easier for users and developers. It suggested that the (author's) indicators that are used in the Expert Advisor should not be transferred to every new user separately, but rather stored in the Expert Advisor. Or, to transfer them together with the Expert Advisor inside the Expert Advisor, and at the first launch of the Expert Advisor it would be unpacked. Some unwrapping of the database, you could say. I think that was the idea. In principle, the code of the indicator can be generated by the Expert Advisor, but how to get them out of the sandbox, so that the user does not have to explain every time what to move and where? When the terminal is reloaded, they should be compiled automatically. I have noticed that it happens with some indicators and not with others. Or sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. I don't understand, maybe a more reliable mechanism may be implemented in this case? Or maybe there is a way to generate ex5 files automatically?
Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / Выполнение программ
Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / Выполнение программ
  • www.mql5.com
Программы MQL5 / Выполнение программ - Документация по MQL5

tol64:
I remember, in my opinion, a good idea, if I'm not mistaken, from Konstantin Gruzdev(Lizar) (I couldn't find it in the search engine), where an idea was expressed to make life easier for users and developers. It suggested that the (author's) indicators that are used in the Expert Advisor should not be transferred to every new user separately, but rather stored in the Expert Advisor. Or, to transfer them together with the Expert Advisor inside the Expert Advisor, and at the first launch of the Expert Advisor it would be unpacked. Some unwrapping of the database, you could say. I think that was the idea. In principle, the code of the indicator can be generated by the Expert Advisor, but how to get them out of the sandbox, so that the user does not have to explain every time what to move and where? When the terminal is reloaded, they should be compiled automatically. I have noticed that it happens with some indicators and not with others. Or sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. I don't understand, maybe a more reliable mechanism may be implemented in this case? Or maybe there is a way to automatically generate ex5 files?
Yes, that's an interesting idea.

tol64:
I remember a good wish, if I'm not mistaken, from Konstantin Gruzdev(Lizar) (I couldn't find it on the search)...
Here.

Lizar:
Here.
Maybe we'll be happy with this innovation soon, if Renate likes it. ))

tol64:
Maybe soon we will be gladdened by this novelty, if Renat liked it. ))

Servicedesk also had a positive response:

Ilias Sharapov2011.12.03 19:50
Thank you, we are thinking about it, you are the first user who proposed it.

Lizar:

There was a positive response from the service desk, too:

Great! Then life will get one more point better. :)

//---

I have another wish/suggestion. Now the update (new build) is downloaded without warning. And only after it is downloaded a window opens in front of user with choice: Reload now or later. Another window is needed before the update is downloaded: Download the update now or later. The user needs to know that there is already a new build, but needs to agree to the download at the most opportune moment. There are times when the traffic is not unlimited (3G modem, for example) and there is a need to monitor the traffic when it is already running out. A new build indicator in the form of an icon could be placed at the bottom right, where Connection Status is currently displayed. This could be the same as the server icon, but slightly modified.

I would also like to see there what's going on at the moment. For example, noticed today that an active download has started for no reason on my part. One symbol, the chart didn't move forward backwards. At first thought update, but when it went over 11 mb I realised it wasn't. Ended up with about 30 mb. What was it? History pumping, syncing or something else? Generally some kind of popup message would have been enough, but it can get annoying. So maybe when hovering the mouse over the x.x / x.x Mb indicator, atooltip would tell you what's happening now. For example:

These are the kind of small, low-priority wishes for the future.

Good evening!

Can we implement in MT5 the possibility of scaling the vertical grid, so that the divisions are multiples of some number of pips. For example, if euro/dollar is a multiple of 50 pips, the bars would be 1.32250; 1.32300; 1.32350 etc.

I thank you in advance for your reply.

meneo:

Good evening!

Can we implement in MT5 the possibility of scaling the vertical grid, so that the divisions are multiples of some number of pips. For example, if euro/dollar is a multiple of 50 pips, the bars would be 1.32250; 1.32300; 1.32350 etc.

I thank you in advance for your answer.

Yes it is possible, but if you ask, you won't be able to handle it.

The answer lies in the chart management field.

Please enlighten me.

What about debugging on history, when there is no internet?