Wishes for MT5 - page 82

Zeleniy:

Strategy Tester Visualisation to make a language selection. Yes, everything is clear there, but I would like to see it in Russian. I personally have not found where to change the language.
I support this, as well as the possibility of selecting the language for the agent manager.

Zeleniy:

Strategy Tester Visualization to select the language. Yes, everything is clear there, but I would like to see the Russian language. I personally have not found where to change the language.

The visual tester should run with the same language as the terminal. Check if something is broken off

The Languages folder should contain the file MetaTester_Russian.lng

By the way, this manager will be started with the Russian interface if this file is used from the command line

MetaTester.exe /language:Russian

stringo:
The visual tester should run with the same language as the terminal. Let's check if something is broken.
Just please report back with the results.

stringo:
The visual tester should run with the same language as the terminal. Let's check if something is broken off
I have the terminal in Russian, but the visualizer runs in English

Zeleniy:
Please let us know the results.

For some reason the language file mentioned above is missing in the liveupdate. We'll look into it.

stringo:

The visual tester should run with the same language as the terminal. Check if something is broken off

There should be file MetaTester_Russian.lng in the Languages folder

I have no such file

stringo:

By the way, the manager will start with the Russian interface if the specified file is available from the command line

MetaTester.exe /language:Russian

ran, still in English

I suggest that the developers make a basic library class for 5 and a set of functions for 4 that emulate autotrading by calling the order sending window, entering values, etc. I.e. if autotrading is disabled, the Expert Advisor could use special back-up functions. This would fit in with the concept of a terminal for automatic trading.

-Alexey-:

I suggest that the developers make a basic library class for 5 and a set of functions for 4 that emulate autotrading by calling the order sending window programmatically, entering values, etc. I.e. if autotrading is disabled, the Expert Advisor could use special back-up functions. This would fit in with the concept of a terminal for automatic trading.
Maybe you meant to say manual trading emulation rather than auto?

tol64:
Maybe you meant to say emulation of manual trading rather than auto-trading?
On the one hand it is emulation of autotrading capability, with in-house capability disabled - that's the main thing. On the other hand it is emulation of manual action.