Wishes for MT5 - page 74

clarification: in the order setting window F9

sergeev:

clarification: in the order setting window F9
Yes. The TP values when setting a new order are even taken from the buffer, but as soon as we change the type to Limitbox the field is immediately cleared (I understand, a certain protection. But, it is not always convenient, and we can check it later).

papaklass:
It is better not to change anything. Otherwise you'll get caught out and end up with a large sum.

At least the comment has nothing to do with large sums, the TA is debatable (although if it stays as it is in this part it would also be fine).

PS

The SL and open price should be adjusted, but TP should not change the direction. IMHO

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы - Документация по MQL5

I would like to see the familiar date and time functions like Day(), Hour(), DayOfWeek() in the fifth MetaEditor.

Cmu4:
I would like to see the familiar date and time functions like Day(), Hour(), DayOfWeek() in the fifth MetaEditor.
You can use the Date Structure to get these values.

Take Profit - Trailing Stop

It's a crazy idea, why not create a trailing stop that could be set to a certain price.

For example.

I opened a position (it works after 15 pips, for example, the price I chose, it starts shifting), put for example 30 pips so profit and when it reaches ТР it does not close the position, but starts working TS minus 15 pips. So when it reaches 30 pips it sets a stop loss of 15 pips and starts working as a normal trailing stop.

If i did not understand you, please take a note ( i just got the idea )

In any case please let me know.

Zeleniy:

Take Profit - Trailing Stop

It's a crazy idea, why not create a trailing stop that could be set to a certain price.

For example.

I opened a position (it works after 15 pips, for example, the price I chose, it starts shifting), put for example 30 pips so profit and when it reaches ТР it does not close the position, but starts working TS minus 15 pips. So when it reaches 30 pips it sets a stop loss of 15 pips and starts working as a normal trailing stop.

If i did not understand you, please take a note ( i just got the idea )

In any case please let me know.

Really not very clear, but maybe you have tried to invent a trailing profit.

Trailing stop-limit :)

marketeer:
Really not very clear, but perhaps you have tried to invent a trailing profit.
Tyu, it's a regular trailing stop, but with a customisable profit for the first reshuffle. The usual thing )

-----

is it possible to make it optional how many characters will be displayed in the terminal 4 or 5 ... ?

-----

visual configuration of panels, fonts etc. -

thank you.