Examples: Construction of Fractal Lines

New article Construction of Fractal Lines has been published:

The article describes construction of fractal lines of various types using trend lines and fractals.

Author: Shashev Sergei

Very interesting article, appreciate if you could give me a hint how to get open buy/sell signal from your indicator. I would like to place it into my EA. Thank you in advance.

Bravo !

You are the best.

I like the russian people, because they are excellent fighters,excellent thinkers ,excellent writers ,excellent programmers,excellent chess-players,excellent mathematicians .

The russians don't deserve to live in poverty.

Bravo Sashev Sergei

----I'm not russian

How do I run this program thru a debugger? I mean to understand it better. I have understanding of making fractals, but this is a more complex program.

The math behind is easy. The coding of the OBJECTSET without OBJECTCREATE etc in this is really intriguing.

Or can someone please edit the program with comments so as to explain it. It will be very helpful in that way.

Best regards,

Randy.

Great thinker.........just made love

This is an interesting indicator but can alert be added to it? And if yes how?

I agree that this is an excellent EA, granted there are redundant arrows, which I know can be cleaned up. While running this in a back test on EURUSD I found situations where there were red arrows pointing down and red arrows pointing up. Is this because the program is confused? Are these areas of where the strategy fails or was this a programming error? Was this the case that the tool was outputing arrows for both attempts of lines and failed to seperate which ones fired on which? I tried it with setting the two line sets false at different times and it looks like this might be the case. So, would a user benefit from running both and requiring a confirmation signal from both before considering a trigger on a trade? OR would it be best to seperate the two strategies and firing on each according to it's strategy?