Naive beginner's strategies. - page 9

khorosh:

I think the wikipedia definition of TA is unfortunate. TA is action, and action cannot be equated with a set of tools. It is simply illiterate. At least write as follows: TA is an action using a set of ...(this and that), in order to obtain ... (this and that).

this has already turned into its own name

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

TA is not even a scientific term, it's just written on the fence by the losers

ТЕХНИЧЕСКИЙ АНАЛИЗ, что такое ТЕХНИЧЕСКИЙ АНАЛИЗ - Современный толковый словарь изд. «Большая Советская Энциклопедия»
  • dicipedia.ru
совокупность физических, физико-химических и химических методов анализа сырья, полуфабрикатов и готовой промышленной продукции. Виды анализов, методы, техника, реактивы и т. п. регламентируются ГОСТом и техническими условиями.

Andrew Petras:

Technical analysis is a set of physical, physical-chemical and chemical methods of analysis of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished industrial products. Types of analyses, methods, techniques, reagents, etc. are regulated by GOST and technical specifications.

Oil is oil). In the explanation of the term should not use the words included in the term.

Andrew Petras:

Yes, very useful definition for us :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

In short, TA is everything that is not FA, what is your problem with it? ) And since TA includes indicators, accordingly it is a statistical mathematical analysis too, because the indicators can be completely different

Yes, even the FA is also TA, if some news indicator is used. That is, TA is ANY market analysis

here's the answer......

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Yes, very useful definition for us :)

Okay.

How about a borrowed stable expression?

There are different ways to analyze. Let's not forget that the technical analysis deals with the quotes of the pairs in the form of levels, the price in our opinion. It assumes that time does not exist in the sense that it does not matter when exactly the quote gets there. From the practical point of view, TA is tied to TF, or more exactly to the average move of the pair for scalpers, to futures levels for daytraders and options levels for mid-term traders, for long-term traders I do not know - when deals last for 1-2 years in the market and bring their kerry, that will not burn out on breakeven. This is my opinion.

Dmitry Belov:
There are different ways to analyze. Let us not forget that the technical analysis deals with the quotes of pairs in the form of levels, the price in our opinion. In this case it is assumed that time does not exist in the sense that it does not matter when exactly the quote gets there. From the practical point of view, TA is tied to TF, or more exactly to the average move of the pair for scalpers, to futures levels for daytraders and options levels for mid-term traders, for long-term traders I do not know - when deals last for 1-2 years in the market and bring their kerry, that will not burn out on breakeven. This is my opinion.
In my opinion, very correct reasoning!

Andrew Petras:

Okay.

What about a borrowed stable expression?

I don't even know where it was borrowed from, maybe from here. Who decided to call it that in the first place?

I thought for a long time what strategy I consider naive - if the honor that in 2007 successfully chopped the dough on 2 MA, then even on similar simple strategies.

I think it is naive to be a universal strategy which works with everything possible and at all times for all periods and instruments - this is the top of naivety. I mean a supporter of the fact that there is no grail - but it can not interfere with earning in trading.