Naive beginner's strategies. - page 13

Zhenya:

Ban such boorish people. The forum turns into a criminal raspberry because of such people.

I'm not a boor, it's a response, you just do not know the background ) he's just fed up already

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'm not rude, it's a response, you just do not know the background ) he just got tired already

Share with everyone then, this "backstory", if it makes even a little sense, but do not insult forum members without reason, creating an atmosphere of no limit.

SZY If you are boorish, it does not mean that you have to boorish in response, this is at least not nice and unchristian.

khorosh number two....))

moral counselor...

Zhenya:

Share with everyone then, this "backstory", if it makes even a little sense, but do not insult forum members without reason, creating an atmosphere of no limit.

SZY If you are boorish, it does not mean that you have to boorish in return, it's at least not nice and not by Christianity.

A stablehand is not rudeness but a vocation. He wrote to me himself that he is a groom. If you want to fight with such patience and ignorance then they will start to feel right and talk nonsense even more. This guy is totally incompetent in matters of trading and imposes his paid psychology course in person, i.e. a common scammer. Kamentit every message I send, calls me a female. That's enough for me. I do not begin to communicate with him first, and in general, he did not give me, I wrote him just - get lost, after which he began to peck me in the personal and prove to me what I am nothing :) And he keeps on stonewalling all my posts, trying to humiliate me somehow.

About Christianity - sorry, I'm a common sense man, not an atheist.

nowi:

khorosh number two....))

moral counselor...

Ja das stimmt, morality fighters unite!)))

nowi:

khorosh number two....))

moral counselor...

yes, yes, now one will start for psychology, the other for religion, a zoo in general

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Stallion is not rudeness but a vocation. If you want to fight with such patience and ignorance then they will start to feel right and talk nonsense even more. This guy is totally incompetent in matters of trade and imposes his paid psychology course in person, i.e. a common scammer. Kamentit every message I send, calls me a female. That's enough for me. I do not begin to communicate with him first, and in general, he did not give me, I wrote him just - get lost, after which he began to chisel me in a personal note and prove to me what I am nothing :) And he keeps on stonewalling all my posts, trying to humiliate me somehow.

As for Christianity - sorry, I'm guided by common sense, not faith, I'm an atheist

Um... It's a strange story, it sounds like... not traditional flirting, apparently you have given a reason to consider yourself available for this kind of interaction.

But you'd better continue such conversations and all that follows in private, don't take this shame out in public, it doesn't do you credit.

Zhenya:

Um... It's a strange story, it sounds like... not traditional flirting, apparently you have given a reason to consider yourself available for this kind of interaction.

But you'd better continue such conversations and everything that follows in private, don't take this shame out in public, it doesn't do you any credit.

I've already told him he won't get my heart that way, but he's adamant

Confess me, Father?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I already told him that he won't get my heart that way, but he's adamant.

confess me, father?

I'm sorry, but I don't play these games, as far as I understand you have already found a partner for "confessions" and all that.

Good luck with that.

Zhenya:

Sorry, but I do not play these games, as far as I understand you have already found a partner for "confessions" and all that.

No no, you misunderstood the structure of our relationship with Max, he himself came to me in private, started crying about his failures in trading, that MO does not work, the color of the next candle is impossible to predict, and the python does not implement Reshetov's machine,i offered him a couple of books on psychology and he just snapped, he started swearing at me like the last homeless person, saying that he slept with my mother and so on, i really understood such inadequacies, the dialog stopped then, he posted something to me and i did not even read it, i am afraid to talk to him in private