1200 subscribers!!! - page 118

Evgeny Belyae
Evgeny Belyaev:

Труханул?

Olga Devitsyna:
+++

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Maybe, but where is the opening point?

Yeah, right. The risks are crazy there. Up to 1.1230 for sure. And up to 1.1270 it seems too.

Boris Gulikov:
Yeah, that's right. The risks are crazy there. It's definitely going down to 1.1230. And up to 1.1270, I think, too.

I'm no expert in forecasting (it's always 50-50) -- but if you look at the H1 -- nothing can stop the Euro from going down to 1.125 on the break-down of yesterday's low.

And at 1.25 it will be the third stop-out in a month for the miracle-dozer-signal.

i really pity subscribers -- the second one wrote in the comments that he lost 60 000 dollars a month on the signal -- i am surprised, but subscribers seriously bet on the signal -- and as seen from comments, they do not bother to analyse the signal.

the provider, of course, rules.

potter here -- he did the right thing -- he leaked and silently backed off, his profile is clean.

and this guy just keeps on going, like, "that's okay, refill, let's get on with it" -- how is that possible?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I'm no expert in forecasting (it's always 50-50) -- but if you look at the H1 -- nothing can stop the Euro from going down to 1.125 on the break-down of yesterday's low.

And at 1.25 it will be the third stop-out in a month for the miracle-dozer-signal.

i really pity subscribers - the second one wrote in the comments that he lost 60 quid a month on the signal.

of course, the provider rules.

he had a decent thing to do - he emptied and quietly backed off, his profile was clean.

But this guy goes and does it all over again, like, no big deal, let's go on.

Gonchar, as far as I can tell, sincerely believed in his trading.

A simple man. With his own views on foundations.

And this lady is a marketer, not a trader by and large.

yes, the marketing people there are specific -- I think it's one gop-company "Mechanic & Co" -- the legs and style of behaviour have quite recognisable roots and/or school.

but I have to give credit -- I watched Mechanic for a while -- there's a lot to learn there -- you just have to take the positive aspect -- like not "selling" but "offering" -- and then watching Mechanic can provide a lot of new and useful insights.

It doesn't seem right to me that the provider is a moderator.

in such an environment, when a signal with thousands of subscribers goes down and the provider is "weird" about what's going on and the prospect -- moderating gives extra weight to her words.

When that happens, moderatorship should be removed for a while -- and then returned when it's over.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

As always, when a squirrel has nothing to say, she starts rambling on about arbitrary topics. Get your green ass back under the bridge where you came from.

TheXpert:

As always, when a squirrel has nothing to say, she starts rambling on about arbitrary topics. Get your green ass back under the bridge where you came from.

When a person says something, it is always a manifestation of his inner world, his complexes, his warped consciousness.

You say: "haul your green ass under the bridge" - what's going on with you there? You'd have to come up with such a thing - you're a total cuckoo expert.

Actually, I'm not interested in reading your posts and answering you anything.

Not because I don't want to or because it's a bummer -- I just don't have a proper special education -- I can only see that there is something wrong with you, but without any special psychiatric methods you could be really harmed.

So -- get well.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

yeah, how come you forgot to go by the nickname?)

it's usually the diagnosticians like you who are the most fucked up.

TheXpert:

yeah, how come you forgot to go by the nickname ))

I call you "the expert" in small circles -- on the forum "the expert".

be well, I'm fed up with your inane stream of "consciousness" -- I have no more time for you -- I've spent 15 minutes in two days on your posts -- go ahead, write whatever replies you want, I won't read or reply.