1200 subscribers!!! - page 229

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Since they kept 2.4 million, they didn't believe it was reliable
I wonder how much was there before the drain.

Ramiz Mavludov:

Hadn't noticed. Haven't checked that tab in a while. That's good news.

Next time there will be a ban for non-reading.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
I wonder how many there were before the drain.

I think it was more than five. I don't remember exactly... But the signal was good. Couldn't take it )

MetaQuotes:

Next time there will be a ban for non-reading.

Thank you. Next time I won't comment, nothing, since you think my posts are some kind of, insult or infraction, although there was no such thought.

Hello! I have a question that is not in the list of questions for servisdesk, and it is more appropriate for this topic (it was mentioned above). The context - an avalanche of deposits of Signals subscribers (under 1000 subscribers (with about $ 8 million) and more than 4500% growth before the "plum" and $ 2 million and-94% after). I have carefully studied the Signals Service Terms of Use and the Service Agreement. There is Clause 7 in Section V "In case a Subscriber cancels a paid subscription, the money for it will not be refunded" and Clause 10 "Fraudulent actions and/or falsification of past trading results will result in blocking the Provider's account and refunding the Subscriber's proceeds. If there is no cancellation of broadcasting by the Signal Provider (item 8), how is the check for fraud by the Signal Provider and by whom (for possible implementation of refunds to subscribers under item 10) conducted? The question is general and not about this specific case for a better understanding of the Rules on using the Signals service and I think it will be useful for many other subscribers (without reference to any specific case or signal). If there is a comment applicable to this case, I would also be very grateful! Thank you!

It is simple human greed, whether on the part of the subscribers or the signal provider, that leads to the loss of the deposit. Everyone is driven by the desire to make *money*.

transcendreamer:

investors shouting wildly?

No, they don't say a word, it happens for the first time, if you calculate the minimum 561 * 30 = $16,830 (-20%) the author of the signal received only for the last month, if I were paid so much per month - I would watch the quotes every second without breaking a sweat

Aleksey Semenov:
if i had been paid that much per month - i would have watched quotes every second without breaking a sweat

This is what the industry is based on - investors want to make money but don't know how and always take risks - traders do not take risks and know what to do but understand that failure is possible but it will not be their personal failure 😀

The man lost the signal because he was psychologically unable to cope with so many subscribers. The important thing in such cases is to have a stop-gap, which every provider has to come up with for himself!

OLEKSANDR ZAKHARCHUK:
The programmer has lost the signal because he cannot stand such a large number of subscribers. It is important in such cases to have a stop-can, every provider should think it out for himself!

The man lost because he had to. The signal service has created hothouse conditions for conservative average traders who inevitably lose, it is just that some providers are lucky (not without special manipulation) to gather a crowd of hamsters beforehand.

The trading of most signal tops is not aimed at making a profit from the trade itself, but at gathering a crowd.

With their high-level filters, they sift out the two most promising groups of traders

-Scalpers (frequency, gain and percentage skew filters)

-Agile traders who try to follow the market (change trading style, gain, percentage skewness).

leaving a bunch of averaging devices among which it is almost impossible to detect a really good signal.