1200 subscribers!!! - page 188

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
Why discuss all this if there is no proof.
Transaction history is not proof? ))))

His trading is different before a drawdown formed. During drawdown activity is low, now it is more active. And before the depo was even lower. So it is not clear whether the trade is real or not.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
Why discuss all this if there is no proof.

If there is proof, there will be nothing to discuss

Ivan Butko:

If there's proof, there's nothing to discuss.

Our people will always find someone to "wash their bones" - such is the mentality(

P.S. And mind you, the same 3 people are always digging in their dirty laundry.

They should not find a good signal and praise it... but faith does not allow.

And Sashka has already had his second review where he says he had 29 incomes and now he has 59. And every month's rent is beyond fantasy.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Our people will always find someone to "pick on" - that's the mentality(

I remember praising a signal here on the red forum of a people's broker (I created a topic), and the signal was free. The author was trading levels, 20% per month, 4 months, the drawdown did not exceed 10%. I say, molly, it's not six months yet, but there's still the logic of being promising.

I was addressed by moderators and admins: "Are you the author?", "What is your purpose?", "What do you gain from all this?", "Why do you care about the signal?", "You are the author of the signal!", "Hidden advertising!", "Swindler!", "Banish him and delete the thread!", "Where's the state?", (provided the state), "And where's the monitoring?", (asked the author to monitor on a fly swatter, he gave me a link to the moniker and provided links to the fly on the forum, explained in passing that mql5 is the same independent monitoring), "Monitoring is fake! This is no surprise to anyone!", "Give me the investment password!", (I asked the author for the investment password, he sent it to me and uploaded it to the forum), "Where did you get this data? Really you - is the author of the signal! ", "Hidden advertising! The branch to demolish", "Scammer!", "I still don't understand what's in it for you?", "Look how he agrees when he's called a scammer, you can see the scammer!" .........

Ivan Butko:

I remember praising a signal here on the people's broker red forum (created a thread), and a free one at that. The author was trading levels, 20% a month, for 4 months, the drawdown did not exceed 10%. I say, molly, it's not six months yet, but there's still the logic of being promising.

I was addressed by moderators and admins: "Are you the author?", "What is your purpose?", "What do you gain from all this?", "Why do you care about the signal?", "You are the author of the signal!", "Hidden advertising!", "Swindler!", "Banish him and delete the thread!", "Where's the state?", (provided the state), "And where's the monitoring?", (asked the author to monitor on a fly swatter, he gave me a link to the moniker and provided links to the fly on the forum, explained in passing that mql5 is the same independent monitoring), "Monitoring is fake! This is no surprise to anyone!", "Give me the investment password!", (I asked the author for the investment password, he sent it to me and posted it on the forum), "Where did you get this data? Really you - is the author of the signal! ", "Hidden advertising! The branch to demolish", "Scammer!", "I still do not understand, what's in it for you?", "Look how he agrees when he is called a scammer, you can see the scammer!" .........

Yeah, that's our way;) Ask a question about programming, and if you have the status of a salesman, expect comments like this: How do you sell, and you do not know it! Hang up!

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yes, that's our way;) Ask a question about programming, and if you have the status of a salesman, expect such comments: How, you, sell and you don't know that! Hang up!

So you write right away, don't be shy: "In short, guys, I will sell and you will support my products".

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So you write right away, don't be shy: "In short, guys, I will sell and you will support my products".

Don't give me that bullshit, support man.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Don't be absurd, supportive.

As you say, sir!