1200 subscribers!!! - page 185

And what is the fake signal of the author of the top in the Expert Market?

The opening and closingtimes of the trades match up to a second.

I wonder what will happen next? Deals in history made next week?

Vladimir Tkach:

Just trades with negative spread. Open, close, and it's in the black.

Vladimir Tkach:

Up to a minute, I think. If you download the history, there are a few seconds on the trade. Apparently, he moves the stop order before the price and closes it immediately after the price tick. Of course, this signal cannot be copied profitably. This is if we are talking about pesgasus. But it will do for selling an EA as an advertisement.

Guys, what's the signal 200 subscribers already. 200% for November, from $1,000 to $2,000. And 59%, even though it seemed like less on Friday. And there was no trade. Maybe I'm missing something. But in any case, an expert opinion is needed...

Yury Lemeshev:
Guys, what's the signal 200 subscribers already. 200% for November, from $1,000 to $2,000. And 59%, even though it seemed like less on Friday. And there was no trade. Maybe I'm missing something. But in any case, an expert opinion is needed...
Woman, with a cent account. Tactics: Only one survivor (account)

Yury Lemeshev:
Guys, what's the signal 200 subscribers already. 200% for November, from $1,000 to $2,000. And 59%, even though it seemed like less on Friday. There was no trade. Maybe I'm missing something. But in any case, an expert opinion is needed...
I also paid attention to the welltrade masters.

Yury Lemeshev:
Guys, what's the signal 200 subscribers already. 200% for November, from $1,000 to $2,000. And 59%, even though it seemed like less on Friday. There was no trade. Maybe I'm missing something. But in any case, an expert opinion is needed...
Vladimir Baskakov:
A woman with a cent account. Tactics: Only one (account) is left alive.

200 subscribers!!!

I don't understand why Metaquotes doesn't do anything about it at all.

Why aren't they graying out all those percentages that are done before the monitoring?

Or do they have a tactic of "let the subscribers drain all their money - then they'll figure something out".

danminin:

200 subscribers!!!

I don't understand why Metaquotes don't do anything about it at all.

Why aren't they graying out all those percentages that are done prior to the monitoring?

Or do they have a tactic of "let the subscribers drain all their money - then they'll figure something out".

Come on in)

Нужен ваш совет, какой сигнал выбрать для подписки.
Нужен ваш совет, какой сигнал выбрать для подписки.
  • www.mql5.com
Прошу помощи. Хочу подписаться на сигнал, но не могу определиться с выбором. Многие сигналы - роботы. Уфф. Ничего в них не понимаю. А денег хочу...

danminin:

200 subscribers!!!

I don't understand why the Metakvots don't do anything about it at all.

Why aren't they greying out all those percentages that are done before the monitoring?

Or do they have a tactic of "let the subscribers drain all their money - then they'll figure something out"?

What do metaquotes have to do with it? It's the same at all the signal services.

This situation makes it very difficult for us, those who have been connected for a long time or vice versa recently. How can we compete with those who may not have realistic results?