1200 subscribers!!! - page 187

multiplicator:
the leader has 8 million in management.

Taras' record is broken.

The record for the leader is broken. the record for Taras' record is $8,000.

and do the subscribers count as cents or as dollars?
What difference does it make how much he has under management?

The main thing is the number of subscribers.

I understand that it is 3-4 times less than Taras'.

A cent account may be shown as a dollar account even if the subscriber trades in a small kitchen with one server for dollar and cent accounts.

And what funny reviews there are, that Bulshit.

I wonder if the same schoolboy wrote them or several? )))

Boris Gulikov:

And what funny reviews there are, this Bulshit.

I wonder if the same schoolboy wrote them or several? )))

Bulshit, ahah
Well, at least the signal isn't fraudulent, a common averager. Earned a subscription fee on it and got disconnected.

Ivan Butko:
Bulshit, uh-huh.
Well, at least the signal isn't fraudulent, a regular averager. Earned a subscription fee on it and disconnected
2% a month is a lot of money.

Ivan Butko:
Bulshit, ahah.
Well, at least the signal isn't fraudulent, a regular averager. Made some money on it to pay for a subscription and got disconnected.

Initial deposit 50 quid, overclocked, probably by some miracle did not lose ten times, if not twenty, and then connected to a service with clean history without drawdowns and a depo of $ 1000 and risks lower by an order!

Where is there no fraud? )))

Plus, they're obviously being recruited by fake reviews.

Yes I've seen it from personal experience.

With honest trading and statistics (although not so pretty, with drawdown and all the dens. )

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Yes I have seen it from personal experience.

With fair trading and stats (although not so pretty, with drawdown and all the dens. )

I've had experience too.

Back in 2014. I connected my first signal here. I traded 400% and a bit over six months. The grid, the martin, the whole thing.

I had a 45% drawdown on the flywheel.

I hooked it up, and it's gone. NO MORE! Two weeks later, my account is in the top 3.

And in another month I lost half of the deposit and people, of course, wrote it off.

I've been there for a while now and I've been there for a long time now.

But let's say I didn't get there on purpose, I was a newbie myself.

But I am somehow disgusted by this kind of thing, and the Bulshits and Bashkovtsevs are recruiting hamsters for themselves.

Boris Gulikov:

An initial deposit of 50 quid, a run-up, probably miraculously not draining ten times, if not twenty, and then joining a service with a clean history with no drawdowns and a $1000 deposit and risks lower by an order of magnitude!

Where is there no fraud? )))

Plus, they're obviously being recruited by fake reviews.

Ah, well, that's a scam.

I mean the essence of the signal: it shows a trade on the real, which is normally copied and the result is the same as the author's. I.e., this is not a Chinese signal with hundreds of percent, but which is not copied normally. But there is nothing to do there with small and medium deposit, especially since the signal is toxic.

Why discuss all this if there is no proof.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
Why discuss all this if there is no proof.
That's right, we should only discuss it when the poker shows up