1200 subscribers!!! - page 186

Ivan Kosilov:
This situation complicates the work of those who have been connected a long time ago or just recently. How can we compete with those who may not have realistic results?

That is if you are real and don't cheat etc. And you really know how to trade... And it shows... You will be selected without any problems.

If you are interested in being subscribed to, etc.. Everything will be fine. But you have to work for it and not wait for manna from heaven.

Look, there's a thread about choosing signals and this intermediate summary of it:

jori77:

That is if you are real and don't cheat etc. And you really know how to trade... And it shows... You will be selected without any problems.

If you are interested in being subscribed to, etc.. Everything will be fine. But you have to work for it and not wait for manna from heaven.

Look, there's a topic about the choice of signals and the subtotal of this topic:

Your reasoning is correct and logical, but is it true in practice?

Ivan Kosilov:

Your reasoning is correct and logical, but in practice is it?

Look at the thread at the link) It's all there. Ask directly there point by point what is not clear, you will get an answer.

Practice: You sell the signal, I want to buy it. And I am looking at several points that are there >>><<<

Ivan Kosilov:

Your reasoning is correct and logical, but in practice is it?

And as you read, ask yourself: "Which signal would I subscribe to myself and why".

jori77:

And as you read, ask yourself: "Which signal would I subscribe to myself and why".

This is the right manual for subscribers. But which subscribers see it and stick to it.

jori77:

Most subscribe to a pretty story. Preference is given to signals with small deposits and prohibitive returns.

No drawdowns, MOs, and other factors are taken into account.

Ivan Kosilov:

This is the right allowance for subscribers. But which subscribers see it and stick to it.

The topic is still very new, it will gain momentum)

And to subscribers, first and foremost, yes, it is addressed.

And you, as a trader and seller, see what needs to be "tightened" in your signal. The items (+) on the list explain these things in quite some detail)

And here's another thing. Maybe not all traders will adhere to the minimum "rules" or "wishes". And not all subscribers will read these developments (filter).

But here's something for sure: as a trader, if your signal has "attributes" from the list, you will stand out from the rest and increase your chances to get the cherished subscribers)

the leader has 8 million in management.

Taras' record is broken.

The record for the leader's record is $8,000. the record for the leader is broken.

and do the subscribers count as cents or as dollars?

lyrics-Vasily Lebedev-Kumach

You need a knack for everything,
♪ You have to be hardened, you have to be trained ♪
♪ Know how to bide your time ♪
♪ Know how to attack ♪
Every time you fail
You've got to know how to fight back
Or else you'll never get lucky

(speaking inaudibly)