1200 subscribers!!! - page 159

multiplicator:
What kind of fly swatter are you all talking about here?

Flywheel is just a monitoring service.

Or are you talking about their Autotrade signal service?
Fly has a service, signalstart. They register everything there, even the demos.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Fly has a service, signalstart. They register everything there, even demos.
I know about it. I'm asking about a service that's being discussed here, where it's hard to register.

multiplicator:
I know about that. I'm asking about a service that's being discussed here, where it's difficult to register.
Their Autotrade

To get to autotrade, you need to have on your account $ 1000, a history of at least 3 months, do not allow drawdowns over 30% and have a profit.

Signalstart has a big spot in quality: it's easy to get to the top by bluntly racking up wild percentages (100% per month or more) with a drawdown of no more than 30%. And you're already number 1.

On the mcl the ranking is lower at least.

A historic moment from Bashkovets.

As promised, the entire loss was covered in profits. For me this month was a very good lesson that one should strictly follow the risks and not listen to those who ask to increase the risk. This weekend I will reflect on all my trading strategies so that this does not happen again.

Yury Lemeshev:

A historical moment from Bashkovets.

More like "hysterical"...

Subscribers to signals are subscribed only once a month from the selected seller for the whole term or this signal is paid for by the buyer every new month.

Yury Lemeshev:

A historic moment from Bashkovets.

As promised, the entire loss was covered in profits. For me this month was a very good lesson that one should strictly follow the risks and not listen to those who ask to increase the risk. This weekend I will reflect on all my trading strategies to make sure this does not happen again.

Before that he wrote that a trade with 100% risk was open.

Those who are not prepared to take such a risk, let them go to hell.

Lucky, I didn't leak and I didn't leak to those who took the risk.

Boris Gulikov:

Before that, he wrote that a deal was open at 100% risk.

Those who are not prepared to take such a risk, let them go.

Luckily, he didn't lose and he didn't lose those who took the risk.

The "great silent man" Bashkovets only talks when he's leaking;)

Vladimir Baskakov:
"The great silent man" Bashkovets only talks when he leaks;)
Usually the opposite is true.
They start to be quiet when they leak.