1200 subscribers!!! - page 144

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Oh, Mashko has spoken. Usually such types sit quietly below the grass. They keep quiet as if they poured water on the keyboard. All of them! I mean those who have a long and perfect history before the monitoring started. Usually, everybody is yapping about their signals (which is normal) advertising them in some way. These ones sit back and keep quiet. Kind of like a gopher pretending to be dead so as not to be noticed.
They do not know what to do with the history and the broker does not help, they have to answer something to their subscribers.

Elena, on the other hand, is a beauty! Made her way to the top herself with her Hamster (this one never pretends to be dead - a fighter!) ). She fell and rose again. And how! (Seems to have got a lot more deals). Respecto grande!

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Elena, on the other hand, is a beauty! Made her way to the top herself with her Hamster (this one never pretends to be dead - a fighter!) ). She fell and rose again. And how! (Seems like there are a lot more deals). Respecto grande!
The essence of TC has not changed, for all securities, with small profits in points. I am lucky, I am lucky, but then I am unlucky, it is like a lottery.

Vladimir Baskakov:
The essence of the system has not changed, for all the deposits, with small profits in pips. Lucky, lucky, and then bam, unlucky, lottery.

It did. Look at the balance chart. You can clearly see that it has changed (the risks are likely to remain high).

I do not quite understand why the statistics shows minus, as the column "profit" shows the profit, but not the loss.

Yevhenii Levchenko:

It's changed. Look at the "balance sheet" chart. You can clearly see that it has changed (the risks are likely to remain high).

It is not clear why the statistics show a minus. In the "profit" column there is a profit, not a loss

There are six signals there, of course, only one will survive, i.e. the one that has shown the best results. So, the author himself does not know yet where the best one is

Vladimir Baskakov:
There are six signals, of course "only one will survive", i.e. the one with the best results. So the author himself does not know yet where the best one is.

Not necessarily. You can also make money from subscribers on six signals at once. She probably has fans who subscribe to several signals at once.

I think she knows and understands everything. And she understood when she started jamming initially with a primitive and plum hamster.

Boris Gulikov:

Not necessarily. You can also make money from subscribers on six signals at once. She probably has fans who subscribe to several signals at once.

I think she knows everything and understands everything. And understood when she started jamming with the original primitive and plum hamster.
Naturally. I asked her back in the winter when she hadn't traded for months, citing low volatility. I asked her why do you trade only at night, because the volatility is low at night? In reply ;)))

The important thing to realise here is that if you connect a plum bot and you have 400 subscribers and your account is already dripping in three or four digits, generosity takes second place and the battle against greed begins.

Ivan Butko:
The important thing to understand here is that if you connect a plum bot and you have 400 subscribers, and your account is already dripping in three or four digits, then nobility takes a back seat and the battle against greed begins.

What kind of nobility can there be if this bot connects in principle?

It's a premeditated move. And there is no fight against greed. There is just an initial lack of conscience and that's it.

Vladimir Baskakov:
There are six signals, of course "only one survives", i.e. the one with the best results. So the author doesn't know where the best one is yet.
The hamster is not dead - it works. Yes, there is a drawdown under 100%, but that did not stop it from getting up and trading further. I have subscribers.

So, everything is different here. In the sense that Elena has no "only one will survive" approach. The Arabs on cent accounts of the fxopen.real2 server have such a practice. I think they have a lot of hidden signals that they are dispersing in secret. And then expose the survivors to the public... That's what it looks like, at least