1200 subscribers!!! - page 112

Poor subscribers. The financial year has been bad from the start.

It's kind of pathetic, but it also makes you ask "what were you hoping for?"

It should be forbidden in the signals at the rules level to promise future profits in the description and comments, as it is in the market rules:

It is forbidden in the Product:

• guarantee, promise or imply profit in the name, logo, screenshots or description;

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

It should be forbidden in the signals at the rules level to promise future profits in the description and comments, as it is in the market rules:

• Guarantee, promise or imply profit in the name, logo, screenshots or description;

Replace with the word reliable like Baskakov did)

Profitable after complaints replaced by "Reliable" scalper)) is that how does Market carry them?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

• Guarantee, promise or imply profit in the title, logo, screenshots or description;

I think"promise of profit" is forbidden for legal purposes. So they can't be sued, e.g. a US court can easily sue.

Not for some kind of concern. Because who cares? Here again, who cares for whom? Why? If you care so much, why don't you advocate for all leveraged forex to be banned?

Vladimir Tkach:
Poor subscribers. The financial year has been bad from the start.

Taki's second flush. But she had earlier promised another 3rd and 4th series.

And in the "news" she wrote that she will continue normal trading as early as tomorrow. I wonder how many 'hamsters' will stay with her till the end.

There will be plenty left over, most still have a 2/4 reserve deposit.

Andrey Karachev:

Not a secret. In the list of signals for MT4 turn on sorting by the number of subscribers - there are already more than 1900 ))

Already less. Only 1,647 at the moment.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Already less. Only 1,647 so far.

I think this is the beginning of the end of a protracted epic... As they say, it's over.

Now many will scatter - feedback on the signal has already gone with 1 star ;)

Andrey Karachev:

I think this is the beginning of the end of a protracted epic... As they say, the drain is over.

Now many will scatter - the signal reviews have already gone with 1 star ;)

Something's lost another envious person to gloat.

Well, do you feel less stingy with your subscribers running away?