1200 subscribers!!! - page 66

Alexey Volchanskiy:

)) Happy April 1st, my colleague!
Greetings to the dog and grandma. They certainly inspire you.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Hello doggie and grandma. They inspire you definitely.

As I will see - I will click and send photo for you to be inspired too.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And now turn on your brain and start analyzing the branch. Who knew about this signal 2.5 months ago? Only evil signalers. And now everyone knows))

About the criticism. How do pop stars and others PR themselves? They do not order articles about how nice and fluffy, how good they make borscht for her husband and love children. Hamsters aren't interested in that.
They make scandals, supposedly accidentally expose their boobs, get divorced/fucked/left gay, etc. Hamsters are thrilled, pulling out the last breadcrumbs from behind their cheeks just to get to the concert.
That is, in such cases, dirty advertising is much more effective than pious articles.

And then, we, vigilant citizens, have one question - who are you, Mr. Brooks, phew, Mr. Zelinsky! Who do you work for, whose tune do you dance to? How much is being transferred to your Swiss bank account for the defamation of the signal?
You can't hide from us, vigilant citizens, we can see everything for 5 kilometers under the ground!

P.S. Afftar signal, for this post I hope to get not less than 250 bachinskih! Then I'll write ischo!

Is it about the signal with 1200 subscribers, and now it has become 2400 after heated discussion?

Ouch, well done PR people))))

This thread should have been taken down a long time ago.

Avtosamobranka:
This thread should have been torn down a long time ago.

Any work of fiction has its own structure: Idea. Plot. Composition (exposition, plot, development of action, climax, denouement, epilogue). Conclusion.

Or in common parlance: Intrigue. The fight. Bottom line.

While we're still in the "development of the action" phase.

Yes, you have to go all the way to the end. It depends on how one imagines that end.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
Yes, you have to go to the end. It depends on how someone imagines this end.

We must stop discussing this signal. I don't know why I almost never read this blog, I just got in today.

I am curious about something else. Today I manually crawled through the signals with a duration of 1-3 weeks. There are providers with 1 week and five subscribers. There are 3 weeks, about 50 hamsters.

So you don't need to be promoted for 100500 weeks if you are a successful trader and not a fool in self-propaganda?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

We need to stop discussing this signal. I haven't read it for that reason, I just came here today.

I am curious about something else. Today I manually crawled through the signals with a duration of 1-3 weeks. There are providers with 1 week and five subscribers. There are 3 weeks, about 50 hamsters.

So you don't need to be promoted for 100500 weeks if you're a successful trader and not a fool at self-promotion?

If you want to write a separate article for newbies, you'd better do it yourself.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

We need to stop discussing this signal. I don't read it for that reason, I just came here today.

So you don't need to be promoted for 100500 weeks if you're a successful trader and not a fool at self-promotion?

I don't know if you are right, but you cannot make it to the top without cheating. This is what they want to find out.

Nikolay Gaylis:

You may write a separate article for beginners... I'd be the first reader).

It's all possible, I have some experience in other areas. But you have to test it on yourself, make a single and check the methods. And then you do not want to be like the "Internet teachers" who teach Auntie over 40, how to marry a billionaire, without being married themselves

I'm not kidding. That was five years ago, when not many people in Russia knew about Trump. I knew because I had read his books, by the way, I recommend him, he writes interestingly.

And then I got to the webinar "How to Marry a Billionaire." Usually these webinars are free, their purpose to entice some paid courses.

And so a woman in her 40s starts rubbing it in to the audience, as she married Trump! I'm laughing, the ladies are thrilled! She lies so that Goebbels would be jealous. You remember his famous line about propaganda.

You should not be like that, money still smells.