1200 subscribers!!! - page 23

Vladimir Gribachev:

And the correct way would be this.

- You have flaws and shortcomings in the service signals.

- We have, silly, no, it's not us, it's the market and nature. Well, hang in there.

Marat Khabiev:

And the correct way would be this.

- You have shortcomings and flaws in the service of signals.

- We have, silly, no, it's not us, it's the market and nature. Well, hang in there.

Stop it, it looks like, sorry, whining. Subscribers pay attention to the first and second and third signals. I.e. the signals in the top ten have nothing to complain about.
If you are not recommended by brokerage companies or not such peak indicators, by which the decision about subscription is taken, it is your fault and everything is in your hands. Over time, the subscribers will flow, such peak anomalies have already happened.

Here is a concrete and radical solution: to remove the top signals from the main page of signals (the link in the menu) and puta selection form of signalsby criteria? Many new subscribers probably do not even know of its existence, but something tells me that such a measure, although it will spread subscribers between providers, but the final number will be less, since in sales decisions are sometimes made spontaneously. And the top signals beautifully demonstrates the presence of successful signals, it is a store window, not a library with a card search.

And on the suggestion to hide the number, the number of subscribers is one of the most beautiful showcase indicators, why hide it.

Marat Khabiev:
Admins, Renat, just make a number of qualitative changes in the Signals Service, there are providers who abuse your peculiarities of capitilism.
"A series of quality changes" is to remove the column subscribers and make it have no effect on the rating? Well you really think that because of the 3-5 people who are here "whining" about the injustice in the ratings and that "nada change everything because you can no longer live like this ..." the leadership of this resource will change the model of a system that has worked successfully for more than one year and it is used by over 10 thousand people (if not more) ... and what exactly "abuse" providers? What is the "abuse"? There are regulations of the resource ... if a person does not violate it - then there are no claims against him ... If you have evidence of violations of the rules of the site - announce them constructively to the admins and measures will be taken ... and "flying in the clouds" and verbose talk about some "abuse" - one explanation: "and the toad suffocates, and suffocates, and suffocates ... " )))))

Marat Khabiev:
We want sensible competition, we want to be heard.
Who said there's no healthy competition here? All have equal chances... before the top and before the "influx of subscribers" you need to "work your head well in trading on your signal" .... trade well - and you'll be happy!)

Sergiy Podolyak:

And take an example from me: Metaquotes intentionally twisted down my EA's download counter on Market (maybe Renat and Metaquotes don't like me for criticism, or my EA is a threat to Forex). I saw this for a year and a half in a row by the number of downloads from my site and from Market. The correlation of downloads was zero or even negative. There has to be a correlation, because even my site was visited by many users from MQL5. The correlation I know how to calculate.

Write to servicedesk with details, please.

No one twists anyone's counters.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Write to servicedesk with the details, please.

No one twists anyone's meters.

I will not.

I am satisfied with everything.

I removed the Expert Advisor from the market due to lack of interest from those who are looking for +50% per month, not because of any action Metakvot. Ha-ha, the Expert Advisor was downloaded at the very expense of Metakvot's actions in organizing Market and Signals - there should be such a balance of gratitude-claims. Well, the Market was downloaded ostensibly 280 times, and from my (unknown) site - about 350 times (and including documentation and presets = 700 + times, the counter is). So what? If I start now more digging in the past, I will become the same as the whiners in this thread. And my time is money.

Signals are turned off by me for the same reasons - due to lack of interest from users. (Your) charts from my Signals helped me in negotiations with investors, even including the vice-president of a major New York bank and the vice-president of a London bank, not to mention conversations with the directors of ordinary prop-trading firms. It's all clear and straightforward in Signals for Vice Presidents of Banks. Although my negotiations (so far) ended with nothing.

I say - I'm fine with it. Keep it up.

Sergiy Podolyak:

And take an example from me: Metaquotes intentionally twisted my EA's download counter on the Market down (maybe Renat and Metaquotes don't like me for criticism, or my EA is a threat to all of Forex). I saw that for a year and a half in a row by the number of downloads from my site and from Market. The correlation of downloads was zero or even negative. There has to be a correlation, because even my site was visited by many people from MQL5. And I know how to calculate the correlation.

Sergiy Podolyak:

Well, the Market has supposedly downloaded 280 times, and from my (unknown) site - about 350 times (and documentation and presets included = 700 + times, the counter is fixed). So what?

And by the fact that the Expert Advisor was downloaded from your website more times, you conclude that MQ is twisting counters?

In general, in my experience, I say that the number of downloads in general is not talking about anything. The number of downloads begins to correlate with the number of sales only if you have 3-5 sales of the product a day or more(!)

Sergiy Podolyak:

My Signals are turned off for the same reasons - due to lack of interest from users. (Your) charts from my Signals helped me in negotiations with investors, even including the vice-president of a major New York bank and the vice-president of a London bank, not to mention conversations with directors of ordinary prop-trading firms. It's all clear and straightforward in Signals for Vice Presidents of Banks. Although my talks (so far) ended with nothing.

I say - I'm fine with it. You may continue to do so.

And why so, why negotiations ended with nothing? MegaBank directors did not have enough money to buy your robot?

Evgeny Belyaev:
Why negotiations ended with nothing? MegaBank directors did not have enough money to buy your trading robot?

They are interested in the high Sharpe Ratio of the trading system, about 1.0 ... 2.0. This is a wrong approach, and I have to explain them that only short-term trading strategies have (it is fashionable to have) such a Sharpe Ratio. I have to explain to them that the S&P500 index has a Sharpe ratio of about 0.38 and the Warren Buffett fund has a Sharpe number of about 0.78 (they didn't know that).

And on Forex, Sharpe=0.2 is quite enough due to the huge liquidity of this market. But they talk their talk. Wall Street and London City are very backward-looking places. Well, so much the better. It means there is a place to "work" and earn.

Note that I answer all questions here, even the bitchy ones.

That's it, I'm quitting the forum for a year and a half. Gotta get to work. Goodbye for a while.

(Read-only mode).

Subscriber funds: 581M USD!!!! A***et)))