1200 subscribers!!! - page 15

fxsaber:
No, there was a different one. I remembered that there were two providers with the same last name. Maybe it was in the name of brothers.
Then I don't know -- maybe I missed something -- I don't watch the signals all the time -- only if an "affair" comes up, like now -- yeah, I'm curious how it will end

My broker has only one Symbolic broker who has only one Symbolic account:
I don't know - maybe I missed something - I do not watch the signals all the time - only if the "intrigue" appears, like now - yes, I am curious how it will end

It won't end up as a complete drain, which will be a trigger for the overflow to another beautiful averaging agent.

Or the profitability will fall, compared to others. Then, and in this case, there will be an overflow of subscribers.

This will lead to the reduction of their profits. They will be much lower than in PAMMs.

I have a question toRenat Fatkhullin, I constantly observe how signals with contrived trading history appear, as time passes you block them. For example this provider, https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/253505 put up two signals, which you later blocked. Of course it is up to you, but maybe in case of repeated publication of such signals you should consider lifelong IP blocking? The second point, which I would like to voice, with public coverage of the number of subscribers of the supplier, it is difficult for me to calculate how many potential subscribers at your service, which will make it possible to compare with other services, I think if you keep this information secret, it would be more mysterious and attractive. Moreover, the number of subscribers is not a quality indicator directly to the trade.
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: New York City Capital
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: New York City Capital
  • reviews: 15
  • 30.00 USD
  • Alexey Mashkovtsev
  • www.mql5.com
Ручная торговля, с редкими входами, в фоновом режиме иногда торгует робот, торговые инструменты: EUR/USD и GBP/USD. Сделки по торговым инструментам могут висеть от нескольких минут, до нескольких дней. Торговля ведется по алгоритмическому...

fxsaber:

The kitchens have the lowest slippage, unfortunately. I wouldn't recommend them to subscribers.

The reality is that the vast majority of traders are there. Regardless of the recommendations.

Real-time spread monitors (where the spread is not whole in pips) and other platforms have little to do with pleasing comprehension.

But the technical view of reports is relevant.

When you have a set of hundreds of instruments, there's no place for the bashful "let's consider as a point the long forgotten Forex scheme with 4 decimal places so as not to scare the beginners". All instruments are deliberately reduced to the single accounting scheme by the minimal change of price in the last digit.

fxsaber:

It won't end up as a complete drain, which will be a trigger for a transfer to another beautiful averaging agent.

Or the profitability will fall, compared to others. Then, and in this case, there will be an overflow of subscribers.

This will lead to the reduction of their profits. It is much lower than in PAMMs.

Of course - if by this signal the average balance of subscriber is 5000$ - and I bet him on the risks of working with a balance of 100$ - I'm curious to see how it will end - and it's interesting, how absurd it all could end up

I even started to read a book on psychology of financial markets - because of this signal - it is a curious topic - I will give you the name of the book, I have printed it out without title

p.s. Here it is: author Oberlechner "Psychology of Forex Market", 2005 - maybe there is something better, but my library of market psychology has only one with fundamental views

Renat Fatkhullin:

When you have a set of hundreds of instruments, there is no place for the bashful "let's consider the long-forgotten Forex scheme with 4 decimal places so as not to scare the beginners". All the instruments are deliberately brought to a single accounting scheme on the minimum price change in the last digit.

Well, you can't do that, because both subscribers and providers can have brokers with 4 and 5 digits. The point is the same there. The situation is somewhat different in Signals.

What will happen in this example? Provider - 4 characters. Subscriber1 has 5 signs and Subscriber2 has 4 signs. And in the case of Provider, where there are 5 signs. In all cases the slippage will be counted in the five digits?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

of course - if you use this signal for 5000$ average subscriber balance and put him on the risks of working with 100$ balance, then I'm curious to see how it will end - and the most interesting is how absurd it all could end up

Well the absurdity of subscribers already demonstrates with their average $5000

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

1200 subscribers!!!

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.01.17 11:45

Kitchens have the lowest slippages, unfortunately. I would not recommend them to subscribers.

The reality is that there are an overwhelming majority of traders out there. Regardless of the recommendations.

I would not recommend them to subscribers. The slippage there is different...

Marat Khabiev:
Renat, this is not a natural phenomenon, so you cannot change anything and nobody is talking about an equation.

Of course, it is useless to argue with numbers and time will show.

Traders make their own deductions, but can it be called objective?

How old are you, if you still try to find or believe in the objectivity of people's behavior? There is no objectivity, especially in the financial market.

People have always behaved, behave and will always behave in a highly irrational manner. And when you start to fight/teach, you understand - this is a fight against windmills.

We have made an open and transparent system for choosing signals. You should not try to pretend that there is not enough information or there is something wrong with it. The analytics of each signal is practically in perfect condition. Moreover, it's available directly in the terminals and easily visualized in the charts, that allows checking everything in details.

Renat Fatkhullin:

The analytics of each signal is almost perfect. Moreover, it is available directly in the terminals and easily visualized in the charts, which makes it possible to check everything in detail.

Does it make sense to output the threshold value in points of slippage when copying when a subscriber risks losses?

Yerlan Imangeldinov:
If I'm not careful, my signals will not get into rating at all, however much I try to do it, the opposite effect - 1000th place with +100% profitability and 3000th place with 200% profitability. I'm just stunned by rating calculations.

And you take a closer look at your signals, please.

Profitability is not the main factor. There are dozens of non-linear parameters in the ranking formula, which give a balanced indicator.

For example, you didn't notice that you have a drawdown under 53%, which not many people like. Always look closely at the Risks section.