GOLD, Gold and XAUUSD - page 41

Vladimir Baskakov:
Didn't expect anything else, ran for the bushes

Kindergarten - trousers on straps!

Go to the SIGNALS section - there is a lot of monitoring and advisors there... All advisors do not have Artificial Intelligence (AI), so they cannot make predictions...

Choose any Expert Advisor - all of them, to a greater or lesser extent, follow the market, estimating the PURCHASE condition ...

Is there even one brain left in your head...?

Serqey Nikitin:

Kindergarten - trousers on straps!

Go to the section SIGNALS - there is a lot of monitoring and advisors ... All advisors do not have Artificial Intelligence (AI), so they can not make predictions ...

Choose any Expert Advisor - all of them, to a greater or lesser extent, follow the market, estimating the PURCHASE condition ...

Is there even one brain left in your head...?

You clearly don't, your reputation has been confirmed once again

Colleagues, if there is an optimised algorithm, there is no point in discussing it, you just have to trust the algorithm and the robot will do everything itself.
The topic of discussion was where to go, but it turned out to be an exchange of "pleasantries", a mistake in the topic.

Any thoughts on gold? Looks like a big triangle on the n4 is breaking down....

Djbl:
Any thoughts on gold? Looks like a big triangle on n4 going down...
Above said, falling.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Above said, a fall.
I've seen it all. So I'm not the only one who thinks there's going to be a breach.

Djbl:
Who has thoughts on gold? Looks like a big triangle on the n4 downwards...

The trend is up, but now the flat section is in a horizontal channel...

In the flat, they apply their strategies ( flat) ... The risks when working in the flat are higher than when working in the trend ...

Each trader develops its own style of trade. Who works ONLY in a trend and who prefers to work in the flat...

Serqey Nikitin:

The trend is up, but now the flat section is in a horizontal channel...

In the flat, they apply their strategies ( flat) ... The risks when working in the flat are higher than when working in the trend ...

Each Trader develops its own style of trade. Who works ONLY in a trend and who prefers to work in the flat...

Your indicators haven't changed your mind? So, it makes sense to review them.

ElenaVVT:

Have your indicators convinced you of this yet? Then it makes sense to review them.

My indicators have been bringing me STABLE PROFIT for several years now. No reason to reconsider them yet.

But for your concern - THANK YOU!

Serqey Nikitin:

My indicators have been bringing me STABILY PROFIT for several years now. No reason to review them yet.

But thank you for your concern!

It's a lie.