GOLD, Gold and XAUUSD - page 46

The truth is that I will be recommending gold as a protective asset at $1,800 an ounce. And the truth is that my daughter will move into that asset.

We have a division of labor - she pips, I look out. It's a shady business.

Алексей Тарабанов:

The truth is that I will be recommending gold as a protective asset at $1,800 an ounce. And the truth is that my daughter will move into that asset.

We have a division of labor - she pips, I look out. It's a shady business.

Yeah, well, it's been a while since I mentioned it. Sounds like a split personality, but oddly female. Don't get carried away with the pills, Sanyok.

In addition, there could be major shocks in a week's time. So, for the long weekend, we go into cash.

Noticed not only here...a lot of fake accounts make a lot of people paranoid))))

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yeah, well, it's been a long time since I mentioned her. Sounds like a split personality, but oddly, it's the female gender. Don't get carried away with the pills, Sanyok.

You're a lousy man, Vladimir Baskakov. You're no man at all. I wouldn't trust you with a girl.

Алексей Тарабанов:

You're a lousy man, Vladimir Baskakov. You're no man at all. I wouldn't trust you with a girl.

It's okay to insult others, but it's not okay to get insulted?

Where's the gold going to bounce off your method?

the idea is that the top should bounce back a bit from here
Files:

SanAlex:
the market is supposed to bounce back a little bit from here
when will everyone accept that the market owes no one anything?

Renat Akhtyamov:
When will everyone come to terms with the fact that the market doesn't owe anyone anything?

I'm not saying that he should, he must.

SanAlex:

I'm not saying that he should, he must.

it's worse than that.