"New Neural" is an Open Source neural network engine project for the MetaTrader 5 platform. - page 92

Dmitry Fedoseev:

First it would be worth developing a general approach to the case. A universal one that allows for expansion with different types of networks and different learning methods.

Generally speaking, this is not the first attempt to make something large-scale with neural networks, but it is still there. Even if we get involved now, to propose variants of the general approach, nothing will work, people here are not capable of joint activity.

GOLDEN WORDS! Don't you think it's ever been clear to anyone else... :-)

Roman Shiredchenko:
GOLDEN WORDS! Didn't anyone realise that before... :-)

I wanted to make sure)).

I actually wanted to get involved, but somehow it so happened that every time such an undertaking came up, I found myself busy.

Stanislav Korotky:

A search on the site "unborn"(https://www.mql5.com/ru/search#!keyword=%D0%BD%D0D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%80%D0%D0BE%D0%BD%D0BD%D0D0%B0%D1%8F) gives a bunch of links with articles and sources in kodobase - MLP, BP, SOM, RBF, PNN and many more - all with sources in MQL. Without fancy GUI you can connect and use them in any combinations.

I certainly haven't looked through all of them, but all of them "with sources in MQL" without neural networks themselves, but basically an exercise in OOP in the form of vraper to some libraries or to the same NeuroPro, frankly speaking after a dozen of such read articles, they all look the same, sometimes I even get a feeling that OOP for stock robots is more harmful than helpful, IMHO OOP for 100 thousand lines projects starts to show advantages, and when you wrap three functions in five classes and even with inheritance this is ridiculous.

PS: please do not teach me how to search the Internet, give specific links to the OPEN CODE of neural networks, not Vopers, not rewriting books and articles.

kapelmann:

"with sources in MQL" all without neural networks themselves

There is a ported Alglib (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11077).

In general, the joo initiative was doomed to infamy, and not because people are not collaborative, but because the idea itself is unpromising.

ALGLIB - Numerical Analysis Library
ALGLIB - Numerical Analysis Library
  • www.mql5.com
The archive must be unpacked to: terminal_data_folder. The codes of the library are located in terminal_data_folder\Math\Alglib\ Examples of test scripts are located in terminal_data_folder\MQL4\Scripts\Alglib\ ALGLIB is one of the largest and most complete mathematical libraries Do you need to make a fast Fourier transform or to solve a...

Грааль:

There is a ported Alglib (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11077).

But in general, joo was doomed to infamy, and not because people are not collaborative, but because the idea itself is unpromising.

It's a shame, not a branch...

Грааль:

In general, joo's initiative was doomed to infamy, and not because people are not collaborative, but because the idea itself is unpromising.

Why is it futile? One could also argue that arithmetic is futile because of the size and heaviness of the arithmometer.

If you make such a library, that it could be attached to any project in 5 seconds, without thinking. The problem is that no one wants to think this library through, or even has no idea that it is possible. Everyone is basically trying to solve a specific problem at the cost of incredible complexity.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Why is it unpromising?

Because there is no real leader here with knowledge, so that the wards would not go through the options, but would listen to him like children.

When I read this thread I could bring tears to my aged cheeks - how they begged some pendos to take the helm but he is clueless and .... That's it, we're screwed.

A shameful and instructive branch.

Alexander_K:

Because there is no real leader here with knowledge, so that the wards would not go through the options, but would listen to him like children.

When I read this thread, tears streamed down my aged cheeks - how they begged some pendos to take the helm, but he is clueless and .... That's it, we're screwed.

It's a shameful and instructive story.

That's why we're still here... waiting for the messiah czar. All that is needed is a sensible approach and mutual respect between the participants.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

That's why it's still there... waiting for the messiah king. And all that is needed is a sensible approach and mutual respect between the participants.

No, Dimitri (notice - respectfully) it is in the leader. After all, the participants were not weak, obsessed with Forex. Some of them I know well on our joint work in the PM - but, and there they have demonstrated the same - a complete rejection of others' authority, pushing their own ideas and an inability to listen to the interlocutor. Total inability to work in a team (the impression that they have never worked in their lives) and the result is deplorable.

Honestly, I do not know what to be, to be on this forum at least listen to your opinion? Probably a moderator :)))

All work in isolation and will always be so, I've already calmed down on this subject.

It's just that this branch is like an indicator. After all, there were really strong contributors in it, and everyone is the same....

Alexander_K:

No, Dimitri (note - respectfully) it's all about the leader. After all, the participants in the branch were not weak, obsessed with Forex. Some of them I know well from working together in the LoC - but even there they have demonstrated the same - a complete rejection of other people's authority, pushing their own ideas and an inability to listen to each other. Total inability to work in a team (the impression that they have never worked in their lives) and the result is deplorable.

Honestly, I do not know what to be, to be on this forum at least listen to your opinion? Probably a moderator :)))

All work in isolation and will always be so, I've already calmed down on this subject.

It's just that this branch is like an indicator. After all, there were really strong participants in it, and everyone is the same....

I haven't seen such people here for a long time - people obsessed with forex. Mostly obsessed with megalomania, that's what you're writing about.

What you are dreaming of was a long time ago, on the old fourth forum. There was no leader, there were people with respect for other people's opinions. But it's not about opinion. The important thing is to build rapport, and for that you have to not sting, to some extent, share your knowledge so that others understand what and what words you use. And so on and so forth. There is a chance that you will misunderstand, you will see some kind of outrage in the call to share knowledge, it takes a long time to explain... ...and there's no point, no point.

On the other hand, sat, sat then and did not sit out much, and now from somewhere appear loners really with the result. Today I have just added someone as a friend - the expert has been working for more than 30 weeks, in profit.