"New Neural" is an Open Source neural network engine project for the MetaTrader 5 platform. - page 48

TheXpert:
Oopa oopa, where is Franklin from? I don't remember those.
Here we go. Come on, throw Misha. Misha is kind, it's not a big deal.

Alex, where are you? I need your opinion on tracing.

The goal was to get the call stack with minimal effort.

Asserts trace themselves, I made it so that the information on the assert was always available if possible.

Mischek:
Maybe I haven't noticed, but it seems that they didn't promise anything but MQL5 Storage

I've never noticed anything but MQL5 Storage. I've already thought that it would be a good idea to put the MQL5 logs into the crawlspace, but I've never thought that they would be based on MQL5. This I had already sinfully thought of when Renat said the project will be controlled by MQ.

SZY so they will not fly :) all hope is on their forces, but they get thinner. People are scattered among the national apartments :) The project is falling apart before it has started. Andrei wants to write a grid for every sneeze, I want to make a universal GA training. I have no leader. I'm gonna go get drunk :(

Too bad. You need a steam locomotive. And only from the MC. Anybody else, you'll strangle before he says hello.

Mischek:
Too bad. You need a steam locomotive. And only from the MC. You'll strangle anyone else before he says hello.
Of course, before you strangle each other :)

Urain:

Andrei wants to write a grid for every sneeze

First of all, I want to not cram the un-customizable into a single interface.

I want to make a universal one for GA training.

So do I. What's the problem? There is no problem.

TheXpert:

I primarily want to avoid cramming the un-customizable into a single interface.

That's what I want to do. What's the problem? There is no problem.

Well, then post as you see it.

Okay, that's tomorrow, that's enough for today.

Urain:

Well then, post how you see it.

As soon as there will be time to make it into code properly. Within a month I will try.

Who has experience working in a team on a large project?

Also implies experience with VCS.

TheXpert:

Who has experience working in a team on a large project?

This also means experience with VCS.

In general, as far as I can understand, there is a kind of deadlock - here, in the main, all the independent birds, capable of solving any problem on their own (from self-study of the language and ending with a description of the complex logic of trade). And a swan, a crayfish and a pike with all their strong qualities in one cart, of course, can be harnessed, but enough them only for 50 pages of active discussions in this branch of the forum...

Now the point is that the project must have a leader who:

• first, will be interested in the ultimate goal of the project,
  • Secondly, will be able to divide the project into stages, tasks and subtasks, which any programmer in this thread would be able to write down and do in a reasonable time. At the same time it is desirable to make the tasks and subtasks context-independent, i.e. abstract them from other code as much as possible.
  • Third, one has to keep his or her hand on the pulse of the project, to know which parts of the project are ready and to what extent; whether it is possible to integrate the solved subtasks into the complete solution of the task.
The ideal solution would probably be someone from MetaQuotes, who has similar experience, + it would be an opportunity to try TeamWox in relation to MQL-community, all the more so that Renat mentioned it once before.