"New Neural" is an Open Source neural network engine project for the MetaTrader 5 platform. - page 51

Reaper:

Good morning.

I saw that you were looking for a name for the project.

Even NeuRobot/NeuroBot/NeuRobotic -- Neurobot/Neurobotic might be an idea, in the case of neural robots.

A little childish as a name, but you get the idea of neural and financial robotics.

Good suggestion.

gpwr

That's a bit of an exaggeration, Vladimir.

The beauty of OpenSource is that no one is chasing the long ruble.

The prize is a good thing, of course. But outlining the amount at the beginning of the organizer will actually give the start of the race for the prize.

A hype, ass-kicking and other attributes of the race, not the best entourage for the flow of ideas.

An open-source project can give a different result than a paid order, precisely because,

No one is trying to "give the country coal, albeit small, but a lot of it".

joo:
Good suggestion.

I didn't understand your intention though.

I mean, I don't think it's better to create a robot (expert), but

Interesting to create a library or "addon" neural that acts as a filter for your own strategy / EA.

In other words, not ready-made baby food, not a robot neural, but a system that uses neural networks

to filter the results of trading strategies and their testing, just like "FANN" for MQL4.

MQL4 do to create a filter, through a library where you can use neural strategies,

not a robot.

But I think you want to create a layer/library, not a robot, right?

Urain:

That's a bit of an exaggeration, Vladimir.

The beauty of OpenSource is that no one is chasing the long ruble.

The prize is a good thing, of course. But by outlining the amount in the beginning, the organizer will actually give the start of the race for the prize.

A hype, ass-kicking and other attributes of the race, not the best entourage for the flow of ideas.

An open-source project can give a different result than a paid order, precisely because,

No one is trying to "give the country coal, albeit small, but up to ***".

In general, this is not just any ordinary opensource project. It is a prototype of a printing press, or at least the main part of such a press. Therefore, there is a certain material interest. After all, the result of the project is a tool to work in the market to make money.

And this means, it is quite possible, without the material stimulation of the participants about which spoke gpwr , will begin crawl on the "left" - to grab the most delicious pieces on the sides.

SZZ I hope I'm wrong.

Reaper:

I don't get the point. If you are an English speaker, write in your native language - it would make more sense. Sorry.

Opensource without sponsors on a normal scale usually dies at the prealpha stage.

Although, of course, there are enough examples to the contrary.

TheXpert:

Opensource without sponsors on a normal scale usually dies at the prealpha stage.

Although, of course, there are enough examples to the contrary.

Andrew, agree that the neuro-engine is not a very mastable project.

Make at least an alpha will be seen.

Let's have a better idea of what I'm talking about here,

or an alternate battle plan.

Urain:

Andrew, agree that the neuro-engine is not a very mastabe project.

You don't need a large-scale one, you need one that works.

I've wanted to use neuro for a long time. But you need to dive into the dark from the ground up, and here, in the course of conception, pregnancy, and birth in front of your eyes, it's easier to get into it.

joo:
Didn't get the point. If you are an English speaker, write in your native language - it will be clearer. Sorry.

What I mean by that is not clear, if you create an "Expert/Robot" or library system, like FANN, that using neural layers to improve your own EA/strategy

(sorry for my Russian, I prefer to write in Russia because I can also learn the language)

Mischek:

I don't need a large-scale one, I need one that works.

I've wanted to use neuro for a long time. But you have to dive into the dark from scratch, and it's easier to get into the dark in the course of conception, pregnancy, and birth in front of your eyes.

Oh, you're a gynecologist-naturalist :)