Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3451

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

After that, it would be hard to switch to a C-like language.

Thanks for the clarification, a human is still more useful than a machine when it comes to learning!

There is a book "Python for Complex Problems", you can download it. It's well written about nampai and pandas.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

There is a book "Python for Complex Problems", you can download it. It has good information about nampai and pandas.

Yes, the book can be useful for understanding the nuances, I have read a bit, thanks.

I personally lack a handy help like in MQL5, but in Russian!

Funny dialogue

User
Удиви меня.

ChatGPT
Вот одно удивительное явление: во вселенной существует явление, называемое квантовым слиянием. Это феномен,
 при котором два или более квантовых объекта могут синхронизировать свои состояния настолько тесно,
 что их поведение становится неразличимым даже на больших расстояниях, несмотря на отсутствие любой видимой
 связи между ними. Это свойство было продемонстрировано в экспериментах с квантовыми частицами, такими как
 фотоны и атомы. Такое явление подчеркивает необычность и загадочность квантовой механики и ее способности
 описывать мир на микроуровне.

User
Кажется, я слышал про этот эксперимент - там пропускают свет по двум ответвлениям и
 если у одного есть препятствие (вроде перфорация), то она проявляется и на втором пучке света.
 Свет там, если я правильно помню в виде лазерного излучения.

ChatGPT
Да, вы правильно описали явление, известное как эксперимент с двойной щелью. В этом эксперименте квантовые
 частицы, такие как фотоны или электроны, проходят через две узкие щели и создают интерференционную картину
 на экране за щелями. Удивительно то, что если даже квантовая частица проходит через только одну из щелей,
 она все равно демонстрирует интерференционные эффекты, как если бы она прошла через обе щели одновременно.
Еще более удивительно то, что если в процессе эксперимента наблюдать, через какую щель проходит каждая частица,
 интерференционная картина исчезает. Это наблюдение связано с принципом неопределенности в квантовой механике:
 измерение местоположения частицы влечет за собой нарушение ее импульса, что в свою очередь изменяет ее поведение.
Этот эксперимент является классическим примером квантового явления и продолжает вносить вклад в наше понимание
 квантовой механики и природы реальности.

Shows a good understanding of context from someone as illiterate on the subject as me - amazing next to it.

I came up with a beautiful algo on MO. It is when 2 or more models exchange errors with each other, each trying to minimise their own. The goal is to minimise the total error.

Such a ping-pong of errors. That's basically what it was going for :)

The first results will outperform all other models, but not everything is fully understood yet.

Who can tell me ?

How does python get data from MT5 ?

1) It writes to a file and then python reads it.

2) or is there some kind of direct data transfer?

If the second, how long will it take to load into python say 20 instruments with all timeframes from m1 to d1.

mytarmailS writes to a file and then reads it by python

2) Or is there some kind of direct data transfer?

If the second, how long will it take to load into python, say 20 instruments with all timeframes from m1 to d1?

1. The idea is to transfer without files.

2. Yes.

Depends on the history size and hardware.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

1- The idea is to transfer without files.

2. Yes.

Depends on the size of the story and the hardware.

I understand correctly about python:

• There is a regular MT5 Expert Advisor, which is attached to the chart
  • I transfer data (quotes or something else) from the EA to python.
  • From python to EA I get the result of python work.

If this is the case, where is it described?

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

I understand correctly about the python:

• There is a regular MT5 Expert Advisor, which is attached to the chart
  • I transfer data (quotes or something else) from the Expert Advisor to python.
  • From python to EA I get the result of python work.

If this is the case, where is it described?

Advisor is unnecessary. All queries are from python, including trade queries.

Here, you can read the documentation on the language.

Документация по MQL5: Python интеграция
Документация по MQL5: Python интеграция
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5 предназначен для разработки высокопроизводительных торговых приложений на финансовых рынках и не имеет аналогов среди других специализованных...

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

1- The idea is to transfer without files.

2. Yes.

Depends on the size of the story and the hardware.

For example, one week for 20 instruments, all TFs.

How much +-? Half a second, a minute?

mytarmailS #:

Well, one week, for example, on 20 instruments, all TFs.

How much +-? Half a second, a minute?

in no time, if the quotes are loaded in the terminal.