Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 334

nowi:

i have a contrary opinion - the only smart indicator that is really informative...and the only one that came to us from statistics along with the standard deviation.

Poppies, or rather envelopes are an indispensable tool for measuring volatility...much better than a bollinger

IMHO

but you're a pro, you know better than that....

i don't know, i don't care. i just expressed my dislike for them, i've never had any good systems with them, i mean pure moving averages

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Added new features to the bot :D

Now I want to make the logic core a bit more complicated, add more inputs

On the chart there is half backtest, half forward :)

Yeah. It looks very attractive. Now on the demo?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Yeah. It looks very attractive. Now on the demo?

No, the demo did not work out, I should not have put such a lot, I'll have to open a new one... maybe later

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I added new features to the bot :D

Now I want to make the logic core a bit more complicated, add more inputs

On the chart there is half backtest, half forward :)

Very nice. What are the features?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Och. decently. What are those features?

I have all sorts of transfers to Breakeven, adaptive trailing, deeper optimization.

I also need optimized lot, may be some money management feature, and multicurrency...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yes, all sorts of transfers to Breakeven, adaptive trailing, deeper optimization made yet

I also need optimized lot, some kind of money management feature, and multicurrency...

So, you haven't added anything to the layer? Only external attachments.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
So, in the layer did not add anything? Only external attachments.

I've been thinking about what to serve well... Cluster indicators are nonsense, I've forgotten them... I'll look for more... I want at least 5 inputs instead of 3. 3 is too mean and uncompromising 6)

Oh lol... I could not find the mt5 version, and the forum itself has inserted a link to the indicator :D have to try again

I don't know why I should buy them in Market, but I have a feeling I'll never be able to buy them again.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

If i've tried it correctly, i've had a crude idea. i've had a crude cluster indicator, i've forgotten it. i'll keep looking. i want 5 entries instead of 3. 3 is too mean and uncompromising 6)

Oh lol... I couldn't find the mt5 version, but the forum itself inserted a link to the indicator :D have to try again

I have never seen such indicators before.

Tell me Max, what kind of neurosheltest do you have in your signals...? do you have neuroshel_day_trader or neuroshel2?

why i ask: a neuroshell trader license has been my dream for 10 years... when i still believed in TA...now i don't recognize TA...but i still have something like: what if?))

What is interesting and sensible in this software in terms of trading?

nowi:

Tell me Max, what kind of neurosheltest do you have in your signals...? do you have neuroshel_day_trader or neuroshel2?

why i ask: a licensed neuroshell trader has been my dream for 10 years... When I still believed in TA... now I don't recognize TA... but I still have something like: what if?))

i don't know, i'm not interested in TA now, but i still have some kind of a "what if".

i have no need to spoil a conclusion that has been tested for years.

seconded.

nowi:

why i ask: a licensed neuroshell trader has been my dream for 10 years... When I still believed in TA...now I don't recognize TA...but there's something like: what if?))

i don't know, i don't trust TA now, but i still have some kind of a "what if?

I don't use neurosheltest, there are plenty of free packs with nets, no need for it.

i'd rather buy myself a new iphone and a 7s for $3500.)