Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3291

Andrey Dik #:

How can I administer justice? I can only guide you to the right path if I can.)
Now, the wise old man part suits you better than the thug part.
It's very stuffy

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

You volunteered to do justice even though there was a conceptual matstat issue there 😁

which was answered in the thread, they even tried to translate the whole thing.

Let's elaborate on how you explain it. As far as I remember with the aplift topic you failed to find the data change point in the predictor, i.e. the effect is sort of there, but you can't detect when it started. Or are you talking about something else?

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Let's explain it in more detail. As far as I remember with the topic of aplift, you failed to find the point of data change in the predictor, i.e. there is an effect, but it is impossible to detect when it started. Or are you talking about something else?

Book aplift doesn't work on strong noise, custom one does.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

The book aplift doesn't work on high noise, the custom one does.

Would you like to tell about your achievements in this area?

How often do such changes in samples occur, according to your observations?

I've rather seen a stochastic process....

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Would you like to share your achievements in this area?

How often do such changes in samples occur, according to your observations?

I've seen more of a stochastic process....

I don't understand what you're writing, and I don't understand why.

I also noticed that there should be few signs, then all sorts of kozul inferences are counted normally. Otherwise, algorithms get confused in the readings.

In general, how many indicators should there be in a TS to make it work normally. Obviously not 100 or 500. Usually it is 2-3, well 10 at most.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

I also noticed that there should be few signs, then all sorts of kozul inferences are counted normally. Otherwise algorithms get confused in readings.

In general, how many indicators should there be in a TS to make it work normally. Obviously not 100 or 500. Usually it is 2-3, well 10.

Many indicators (for example, more than 1000) will create inconsistent conditions in unique cases for trading. who checked it?
ChatGPT is trained on a deliberately excessive (seemingly) database of examples

Andrey Dik #:

It can be the other way round. many indicators (for example, more than 1000) will create inconsistent conditions in unique cases for trading. who checked it, like a delusional idea.
ChatGPT is trained on a deliberately excessive (seemingly) database of examples

It can't be the other way round, it is exactly as it is written, based on the experiment.

I was just going to check that out today

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

It can't be the other way round, exactly as written, based on experimentation

on the basis of what experiment? - You can answer "personal", but that's not a very good answer.

Reason: