Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2997

mytarmailS #:

Alexei, you'd better keep quiet, you're talking such rubbish.

You'd better study the language and don't make silly comparisons.

mytarmailS #:

there's nothing stopping me from writing it myself. It's a programming language. ..... OBVIOUSLY.

but why write something that's already written?

So switch on your brain for a second and don't make such silly statements....

How about it?

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
Is it good?
Yeah, I guess so.

I'm getting a little carried away.

Manual trading kills the psyche.

Let's say CSV fast.mqh class from Aliaksandr Hryshyn knows how to work with CSV files as a table containing different types of data, there is reading into a data array, copying tables, adding rows and columns, filtering, sorting.

Who uses it in their projects?

I've been using it for many years, some of the ideas were implemented at my suggestion. Everything works stably with a large amount of data.

In fact, there are similar packages for R - maybe they have more functionality - I haven't learnt it or it wasn't required.

Full package of classes/libraries for CatBoost here.
CatBoost bin continuous
CatBoost bin continuous
  • www.mql5.com
Чтение и применение моделей CatBoost

mytarmailS write an article using Jap. R or is it taboo?

Write, the main thing is to be interesting and informative. We specifically support and develop the community.

Consult Rashid Umarov @rosh.

Renat Fatkhullin #:

Write, the main thing is to be interesting and informative. We specially support and develop the community.

Consult Rashid Umarov @rosh.

Thank you).
I have already consulted
Categorical refusal)

mytarmailS #:
Thank you)).
I've already had counselling
Categorical refusal)

Write to me in a private message, please.

Vladimir Perervenko #:

Where's the MT5R lib from? Did you save it?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/17468

mt-R
mt-R
  • www.mql5.com
Библиотеки связи терминалов МТ4/5 с R

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

enjoy your rubric, why do you need a link for python

you will be happy with just one package, for example, which is also supported by your favourite Microsoft and many others (who needs this information at all, why brag about it?).

meaningless pointless dialogue that does not lead to profit. You have nothing to do or something.

draw conclusions for your collective farm on your own

People who only need one package are craftsmen.

People who think systematically and are able to support their systematic thoughts not just with a large set of tools, but pre-selected from similar ones, are professionals.

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

People who only need one package are artisans.

People who think systemically and are able to support those systemic thoughts with not just a large set of tools, but pre-selected from similar ones, are professionals.

Mind blowing
Reason: