Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2879

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

There is no maths for fractures - nothing to discuss.

The role of maths in currency rate breaks is always present, but who really tracks it? Much less who shows it?

I don't see it in the public domain even close. But it's a bombshell for the markets.

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Happy New Year!

and pardon my joking around.

Uladzimir Izerski #:
I don't know "why" I started reading your thread, it turns out that you are also interested in predicting robots' actions on the market.....
I wonder how different people can think about the same thing while speaking different languages....

P. S. The story about the birds touched me... If it is not a fiction of course....

mytarmailS #:
I don't know "why" I started reading your thread, it turns out that you are also interested in predicting robots' actions on the market.....
I wonder how different people can think about the same thing while speaking different languages....

P. S. The story about the birds touched me... If it is not a fiction, of course....

Everything I say is true. Not everyone likes it, though.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

I haven't talked about columns at all yet - it's still a long way off. The confusion is due to the lack of saying that signs are price (bars, renko, etc.). That is, we are talking about an arbitrary length of a vector of homogeneous attributes. If in addition to the arbitrary length of the vector of attributes we want to have arbitrary types of attributes, it is already a clear overkill.

Features (predictors, variables, functions, functions, features)are individual measurable properties or characteristics of the observed phenomenon. For example, quotes, day of the week, time of day, etc. In our case it is usually a time series .

There is no need to redefine established concepts unnecessarily. This leads to confusion and misunderstanding of the purpose of the discussion. In your case: We are talking about an arbitrary length of a vector of consecutive values of a predictor(trait, function, feature, etc.).Hence the question about columns.

More carefully.

More generous? Is it from the word "sha"?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Everything I say is true. Not everyone likes it, though.

That's what they say to the ultimate gypsy liar, which you are. Don't flatter yourself.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
More generous? From the word "sha"?

Remember Zhvanetsky?

Vladimir Perervenko #:

Do you remember Zhvanetsky?

I don't remember such a thing ) Though it may be similar to the Odessan colloquialism.
Reason: