Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2701

By the way, such a project would be wise for MetaQuote itself to fund, rather than tooting its own horn. For them it's pennies.

Evgeny Dyuka project a la MQL5, only in Python, designed for creating bots.
Django and quotes from Binance can be used as a basis, indicators are available. We will build a personal user account, which will become a prototype of the terminal, there is a bible for rendering in the browser.

Now all the dice have been invented, it remains to collect them in one place. And the motivation is good - MQL5 does not work with crypto, and this project will be purely for crypto.

Well, that's just... fantasy. Don't throw your fists at me.

"Let's do it" usually means "no money" :-))

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

"let's hook up" usually means "no money" :-)

do you expect to be offered a salary here?

Evgeny Dyuka project a la MQL5, only in Python, designed for creating bots.
Django and quotes from Binance can be used as a basis, indicators are available. We will build a personal user account, which will become a prototype of the terminal, there is a bible for rendering in the browser.

Now all the dice have been invented, it remains to collect them in one place. And the motivation is good - MQL5 does not work with crypto, and this project will be purely for crypto.

Well, that's just... fantasy. Don't throw your fists at me.

I'll ask you not to do that either, but you'd better put your energy into creating an analogue of mt-R for python.

Evgeny Dyuka #:

you expect to be offered a salary here?

You just have to put something into "let's make it happen" besides ideas and slogans.

mytarmailS #:
h ttps:// youtu.be/3aDGldX_DA0
About MO, robots in the market and about NARS

He says that linear regression is better) And it is much easier to use it in MT than all the fancy stuff).

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Also, I'll ask you not to throw, but you'd better put your energy into creating a mt-R analogue for python.

Why waste time and energy on MQL5 development? This is a private commercial company created for profit.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

there's just something more to "let's do it" than ideas and slogans.

What's that?

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Also, I'll ask you not to throw, but you'd better put your energy into creating a mt-R analogue for python.

you got banned from both Google and Yandex at the same time ???

https://rpy2.github.io/

Evgeny Dyuka #:

Why waste time and effort on the development of MQL5. This is a private commercial company created to make profit.

Well, if it helps you to make profit at the same time, why not? Or is your option "I'd rather have a cow die than my neighbour have two"?