Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1705

elibrarius:

I tried an example by adding grow_policy='Lossguide'.
Here is a piece of model containing splits:

There are splits with Depthwise, too. But this is in Python, in R did not see the possibility to unload the model. But I think you can save the model in R in an internal format, open it in Python and unload it to JSON. And from it already all you need to use

Yes, there's one in the help that says:

"Note. Models with this growing policy can not be analyzed using thePredictionDiff feature importance and can be exported only tojson andcbm."

I work with the "command line" version - it turns out that you can't export there.

I need some kind of parser interpreter that will directly create a model suitable for adding it to MQL5 code.

Do you have one?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Yes, there is in the reference states:

"Note. Models with this growing policy can not be analyzed using thePredictionDiff feature importance and can be exported only tojson andcbm."

I work with the "command line" version - it turns out that you can't export there.

I need some kind of parser interpreter that will directly create a model suitable for adding it to MQL5 code.

Do you have one?

From the command line, save the model, then go into Python, load that model, and dump it into JSON. From JSON, pull splits and analyze.

I don't have parsers, I'm only in my 3rd day with Catbust.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

To understand the essence and theoretical basis of neural networks it is necessary to know Kolmogorov, Arnold and Hecht-Nielson theory.

This knowledge is not particularly necessary for practice, but a general understanding of it would not hurt.

Why the fuck did you write that?)

Vizard_:

Why the fuck did you write that?)

Holy shit. Trickster, do you know where Doc went? We need him in light of recent events.... You guys were rubbing shoulders together.

elibrarius: I did not see an option to unload the model on R.

You at least look what folders are created after training)))

Vizard_:
Mihail Marchukajtes:

Hi, Warlock! I was beginning to worry if something had happened to you...

Hey, Master. Doc disappeared behind the Seven Doors, the Seven Locks. The Grail is nurtured and will never come back here.

Alexander_K2:

Hey, Warlock! I was beginning to wonder if anything had happened to you.

Hello, Master. Doc disappeared behind the Seven Doors, the Seven Locks. The Grail is nurtured and will never return.

OK, as long as he's healthy!!!!!

Alexander_K2:

Hey, Warlock! I was beginning to worry - whether something happened to you ...

Hi, there's *** to do, let's split up...

elibrarius:
From the command line, save the model, then go into Python, load that model and unload it into JSON. From JSON, pull splits and analyze.

I don't have parsers, I'm only in my 3rd day of dealing with Catbust.

Yes, you're right, you can save the model in json format.

Now we have to figure out if it makes sense :)

Vizard_:

At least look what folders are created after the training)))

Catbust for the 3rd day. Can you tell me what kind of folders and where to find them?
Are the models in JSON or other readable format?