Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3125

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

Will the dialogue ever get concrete, or will we keep reading about your guesses and assumptions about "ability to predict different classes"?

judging from my experience with you, concreteness is not your speciality, more of a packet.

Maybe we don't want to see specifics?

I posted both tables with the results of calculations of predictive ability and its variability with statistics when the window moves on OOS, and graphs explaining the meaning of the words "predictive ability" ......

Everything on this thread... all empty .... is of no interest to anyone. It's easier to draw a conclusion for self-assertion "no specifics".

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

Posted by ...

Who's gonna find it now?

I post anything interesting/important on my blog and link to it here. And I come back to them myself sometimes.

Maybe everyone should do that instead of sending them to the 100500th page without a number?

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

Maybe we don't want to see specifics?

I posted both tables with the results of calculations of predictive ability and its variability with statistics when the window moves on the OOS, and graphs explaining the meaning of the words "predictive ability" ......

Everything on this thread... all empty .... is of no interest to anyone. It's easier to draw a conclusion for self-assertion "no specifics".

What is discussed? Results and graphs? Well, they wrote once, what is the point of constantly writing about it? "What's in it for us?"

or is it an application for the only way in the universe to do TC (no) :))

You should take an example from the dream writers of market theory.

A graph of the period is shown, on this background, some instructive theory is superimposed.

What do you have here?

Currency, period, theory. It's all a misunderstanding.

Like Zosia Sinitsky. Dreams, Wishes, what?

P.Z.

How can you be understood? If you don't say anything?

mytarmailS #:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pRecRSIgqE

interesting thoughts

Read this once upon a time. The main messages are two: a) how the differences between normal distribution and fatter-tailed ones manifest themselves on a household level, b) subtle mockery of stupid people)

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Read it once upon a time. Two main messages: a) how the differences between normal distribution and thicker-tailed ones manifest themselves at the everyday level, b) subtle mockery of stupid people).

At the level of trading, per se, fat tails are traders' losing trades.

But they are not the stupidest people. Aren't they? ))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

At the level of trading, per se, fat tails are traders' losing trades.

THIS IS WRONG

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

THIS IS WRONG

It is written correctly. ))

What is wrong in your opinion? I think it will be interesting not only for me, but also for others. You have laid the foundation. It will not be respectable to keep silent)))

I've actually become disinterested in Alexei's opinion in fat tails. It's just a generalised concept.

The question is structural prediction of the course. direction and timing.

Waiting for a new storm from the idea. ))))

You see, Alexey is already holding on to his beard, thinking what to answer.

Aleksey Nikolayev
Aleksey Nikolayev
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера