Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2817

mytarmailS #:

You're beautiful.

As soon as he realised that he had sat in a puddle, he immediately went Valera, ptushkik, personal attacks ....

just like a woman's pastime.

And he can't distinguish probability from the measure of proximity, for him it's the same thing )))))

you fucking experts...

take the distance matrix, don't piss me off you blabbermouth.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Take the distance matrix, don't piss me off, you blabbermouth.

I've compared everything.

I'm a blabbermouth for what?

I said one thing and I'm still saying it, you change your shoes in every post...

mytarmailS #:

All I compared...

What am I blabbering about?

I've said one thing and I'm still saying it, you change every post...

You grunted something at my post, I responded. I don't give a shit what you say. Either check it out or don't blabber. I'm not interested in this dialogue, so get over it on your own. Or continue to prove that you belong to the ptushniki caste.

Your nose is pointed at your mistake, you keep grunting. Just don't use your stupidity to substitute and distort my thoughts, which were voiced very clearly.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
You grunted something at my post, I replied to you. I don't give a shit what you say. Either check it out or don't blabber. I'm not interested in this dialogue, so get over it on your own somehow. Or continue to prove that you belong to the ptushniki caste.

I told you about fools more than once...

Show me, tell me, chew me up, prove me, but a moron is a moron, he's a moron, he'll say something, call me names, and in half a year he'll also say the same thing, only to pass it off as his own....

Go to your beloved, two sopogues and a pair....

You're not a ptshunik.

You ptushniks only need to run for cigarettes.

mytarmailS #:

Told you about the fools more than once.....

Show me, tell me, chew me up, prove me, but a moron is still a moron, he's a moron, he'll tell me, call me names, and in half a year he'll also say the same thing, only to pass it off as his own....

Go to your sweetheart, two sopogues are a pair...

Don't be silly.

You ptusniks only run for cigarettes.

You're out of arguments, standing there with your bare arse and yelling at other people's figures. Your choice. And my strategy.

Right! I'm Valera! To me, the lag will be the same. Averaging backwards, and patterns too. It's more visible manually.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
All right! I'm Valera! To me, the lag will be the same. Averaging backwards, and patterns too. It's more visible manually.
It was awkward with Valera 🫣 I apologise, if anything )

And so you just have to compare separation and haemem)))) on 30 years of history on 300 instruments))))

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
The arguments are over.

The arguments were two pages long, even with pictures for the dumbest to understand, but you are below that level....

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
standing there yelling into the void.

Of course, you are "nothing". empty method... ))

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
on other people's figures already. Your choice. And my strategy.

What are you talking dibiloid, tell your mum to tie your sleeves as usual, behind your back....

mytarmailS #:

The arguments were two pages long, even with pictures for the dumbest to understand, but you're below that level...

Of course, you're nothing. empty method... ))

Tell your mum to tie your sleeves behind your back as usual.

Well done, ptushnik, you've defended your title.
Now go get your cigarettes, smoke your victory.