Would this increase broker leverage?

A signal provider told me that if I buy their EA rather than simply rent it, it would overcome the leverage limitation that my broker sets.

I can't see how that could be, but I'd be interested in the comments of others.

TIA

TradeProle7:

A signal provider told me that if I buy their EA rather than simply rent it, it would overcome the leverage limitation that my broker sets.

TIA

Right. It is BS.

TradeProle7:

TIA

Its just a way of selling you the full subscription as far as I see it, until n unless your Broker confirm you in authorized communication mode that it has some sort of tie ups with that EA seller due to which your broker can give you higher leverage. So better to check with your Broker about this instead of blindly believing the EA Provider

TradeProle7:

TIA

He's right.

TradeProle7:A signal provider told me that if I buy their EA rather than simply rent it, it would overcome the leverage limitation that my broker sets.I can't see how that could be, but I'd be interested in the comments of others.

It does not matter if you copying a signal or using an EA, your broker and your account sets the leverage and margin % requirements.

The main difference however, is that an EA can be controlled and set according to your own settings while the signal automatically adjusts according to how Signals are processed by MetaQuotes, based on the difference between your balance and leverage and the seller's balance and leverage, and the setting you defined in MetaTrader for maximum deposit load.