Unable to download free MT4 Indicator

I found a MT4 indicator that I wanted.  If was free.  I clicked to download. It asked for permission to open MT4, so I said ok.  Then it asked me to Log in to MQL5.  I was already logged in so I thought this was strange.  But I put in my credentials anyway and it would not accept them.   Does any body know what is going on here, or how to fix?  Thank you in advance. 

Did you found it in the Market or in CodeBase?
If it is on the Market so install this indicator directly from your MT4:

• fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is tradersservices; do not use your email for login);
  • find this indicator using search function on the top right corner of Metatrader;
  • install it.

----------------

Some information about how to fill Community tab of Metatrader and what to check (this is example with my forum login and my forum password):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

And how to install (the example):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform

Sergey Golubev, 2021.08.16 07:41

Make sure that you have MT4 build 1340 (if not so - update your Metatrader 4 to the latest build by connecting to MetaQuotes-Demo server):

MT4 build 1340

and make sure that you fill Community tab with your forum login and forum password; you forum login is ashwina; do not use your email for login) - post

After you check the journal about Community tab of Metatrader to be sucessfully filled (the journal/logs = proof in any case) so you can do the following (I explaned in screenshots the installation of demo):

Please note that you need Internet Explorer installed or Microsoft Edge on your Windows 10 for example.

----------------

Sergey Golubev #:

Did you found it in the Market or in CodeBase?
If it is on the Market so install this indicator directly from your MT4:

• fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is tradersservices; do not use your email for login);
  • find this indicator using search function on the top right corner of Metatrader;
  • install it.

----------------

Some information about how to fill Community tab of Metatrader and what to check (this is example with my forum login and my forum password):

Thank you very much Sergey. 

I was using my email address instead of my user name and that was the problem.  When I used my user name then it worked fine.  

Once again , thank you Sergey !!