MQL4 Market: failed to load products (get header failed [12150]) blank pages in markets - page 3

Fernando Carreiro #:

In my own tests above, that file is created, but its content is null. So I don't think it is a matter of not creating the file.

I inserted the file from an other of my servers, size was over 200mb... It's working now 😊

DDDomeZ #:
I inserted the file from an other of my servers, size was over 200mb... It's working now 😊

Confirmed. I bought a new laptop with win11. MT4 not download the mql4.market.en.dat file properly. Creates it with 5MB size like mentioned by someone above. 

On my old laptop with win10 I found the file in the Community folder with 200+ MB size. OK then copy from there and overwrite on the new laptop. Problem solved.

Turcsanyi Marton #: Confirmed. I bought a new laptop with win11. MT4 not download the mql4.market.en.dat file properly. Creates it with 5MB size like mentioned by someone above. On my old laptop with win10 I found the file in the Community folder with 200+ MB size. OK then copy from there and overwrite on the new laptop. Problem solved.

I suspect that it does not actually solve the problem by coping the file form another installation, because it does not seem to update it with newer Market information.

I have received a reply from the administrators/developers and tomorrow morning (Monday Cyprus local time) they will try to solve the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you all for reporting the bug and trying to find a solution in the meantime.

Sorry for the inconvenience and please be patient.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I suspect that it does not actually solve the problem by coping the file form another installation, because it does not seem to update it with newer Market information.

Yeah, but most important for me, able to install my ea 

Good day all. Please i am experiencing this same issue and i use windows 11 also. Please has there been any solution to this issue?

Narutopips #Good day all. Please i am experiencing this same issue and i use windows 11 also. Please has there been any solution to this issue?

Read the whole thread and don't just ask questions.

@Narutopips #: Good day all. Please i am experiencing this same issue and i use windows 11 also. Please has there been any solution to this issue?

Did you not read the few posts before yours?

Two posts before yours is the response from a moderator giving an update on he situation.

It helps to read things before posting!

Pierre Vachichin #:

This solution works. Confirmed.

Can you give me the  Mql4.market.en.dat file?

same here

dont have Mql4.market.en.dat file ?