MQL4 Market: failed to load products (get header failed [12150]) blank pages in markets - page 2

its not isolated to windows 10 enteprise.  mql needs to solve this issue

ive tried on so many win10 computers. fresh and existing.     i am not sure if anything to do with the way windows is now working since they force people to update

tpy #:

hi

thanks for the reply.  it seems that its mt4 thats causing problems. i have not yet figure out whats causing the issue. mt5 works flawlessly.

will this provide a better clue for the mt4 issue?   failed to load products? 

hi, i have the same error, may be the general of all connection mt4 <-> mql5 market

i think it really is a issue mql website needs to solve.  how can it be that mt5 doesnt have issue but mt4 has ? i wish i can stop using this outdated 20year old app but many EAs are still being developed on it

I can confirm this problem.

Previously my MT4 was working without issue, but since so many users are reporting this error currently, I decided to try reproduce it and give some credibility to their claims.

So this is what I did to reproduce the problem.

1. I closed MetaTrader 4
  2. I navigate to "%APPDATA%\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community" in Windows Explorer.
  3. I deleted all the content in this directory
  4. I restarted MetaTrader 4 (build 1370).
  5. The results was error 12150 too.

So, I can confirm, that is indeed a problem with MetaQuotes servers when servicing MetaTrader 4, especially for new or clean setups.

EDIT: Please note, that MT5 was able to collect all the data again without issue. Only MT4 is was not able to do it properly for the Market section.

EDIT2: Also, I am not using a VPS. It is a normal computer, I did not have the issue myself either with MT4. I did this test to show that the other users were not being silly. I purposely reproduced the conditions of a clean installation in order to reproduce the issue. So to repeat, I did not have the issue. All was working correctly for me, but it fails if it is a clean setup.

I have the same problem, I have reported to the support, MQL5 must solve this problem very fast.

MQL4 Market: failed to load products (get header failed [12150])

Me too !

I cannot install indicator or EA  for  MT4.

This is a known issue and as Fernando already posted I have confirmed it too.

All documentation and proof has been sent to MQL5.com admins and technicians and I am sure that they will solve it soon.

Problem solved !!!

New versions, don't create in the community folder the file :

Mql4.market.en.dat

So the market cannot be loaded.

If you have a running version, navigate to the community folder, copy the file mentioned above, and paste it in the new community folder, from the version without working market.... So simple 🤦
@developers... Your turn to fix it now ;)

DDDomeZ #:

Thank you! I forwarded this possible solution to the administration/developers.

@DDDomeZ #: Problem solved !!! New versions, don't create in the community folder the file : Mql4.market.en.dat So the market cannot be loaded. If you have a running version, navigate to the community folder, copy the file mentioned above, and paste it in the new community folder, from the version without working market.... So simple 🤦

In my own tests above, that file is created, but its content is null. So I don't think it is a matter of not creating the file.