How to contact technical support - Financial operations are limited - page 4

Alphavic #:
im getting the same.

seems theres no support - do I really want to use a company with no support?

they do; you just have to get past the bot first. go to support page. I wont give link since if you cant find it yourself then you shouldnt be a seller anyways.

just click a button when the bot asks, then click a 2nd button. eventually it will prompt you to leave a message. Make it clear in your message that it is a financial matter and then describe your issue in your comment. And then wait a few days. half the time it is less than 1 day and other times it could be a week to wait. Once you get a real person to respond, in my experiences -- they are very helpful, despite the many negative threads on this site that mention them. The main issue is just getting past that bot.

hey i purchased one expert advisor from you website 'black dragon for mt4' and instead of 30$ purchase it is showing that 60$ has been deducted from my bank account 

please help me out, i have only received one product but my balance has been deducted twice. 🙏

itzsoul brahs #:
hey i purchased one expert advisor from you website 'black dragon for mt4' and instead of 30$ purchase it is showing that 60$ has been deducted from my bank account 

please help me out, i have only received one product but my balance has been deducted twice. 🙏

Write to the service desk -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!

Sergey Golubev, 2024.09.12 10:09

Service Desk — Contacts and requests >> Create a request >> Finance (or Account) >> ... and so on ... >> write your message

or read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/472794