My account was deleted and all my funds disappeared anyone know what I can do ? - page 2

Dave Bashir:

Well Keith, where can honest home traders go to talk about scammer websites?

Unfornutaley these people do use your product of MT5 and 4 and low life, scamming brokers and trading companies' need to be named and shamed.

As a Matter of Fact and sincerity  KEITH WATFORD has been a Good listener , moderator  He has help many people's Case  that I witness myself 
   Am not taking sides : Necessary Questions needs to be asking for proper Recommendation that could solve the Issue 
 We all just need to be Tolerance of Each other to work things out 
    I think the Acct that has issue is BROKER ACCOUNT NOT MQL5 ACCOUNT 

Keith Watford:

What account are you referring to ?

An account with a broker? 

You are posting on MQL5 so you can't mean your MQL5 account.

No it is a broker called ' <Deleted> ' once I had asked to withdraw funds they said my request was unsuccessful and then proceeded to delete my account leaving me with no access to my funds

They ignore emails you send and the online chat ignores you too.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Sam Poulton:

No it is a broker called ' <Deleted> ' once I had asked to withdraw funds they said my request was unsuccessful and then proceeded to delete my account leaving me with no access to my funds

They ignore emails you send and the online chat ignores you too.

Thank you for clarifying. It would have been better if you had made it clear in your initial post that you were referring to a broker account. It would have saved a lot of people from embarrassing themselves by jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Discussions concerning specific brokers is not allowed in the forum, so we can't help you here. If the broker is regulated, you should contact the organisation that regulates them.

Keith Watford:

Thank you for clarifying. It would have been better if you had made it clear in your initial post that you were referring to a broker account. It would have saved a lot of people from embarrassing themselves by jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Discussions concerning specific brokers is not allowed in the forum, so we can't help you here. If the broker is regulated, you should contact the organisation that regulates them.

So where do you recommend to file a complaint too? 

I cannot get in contact with the brokers website as they ignore you and there is no other information on the site ?

It's a horrible thing to happen to someone if I can't get my money back I want to be able to warn other people so the same doesn't happen to them. 

Sam Poulton:

So where do you recommend to file a complaint too? 

I cannot get in contact with the brokers website as they ignore you and there is no other information on the site ?

It's a horrible thing to happen to someone if I can't get my money back I want to be able to warn other people so the same doesn't happen to them. 

To some regulatory body

Majority (if they have anything to do with the USA trading) has to be regulated by these : https://www.sec.gov/

But you have to find out on your own to which exact regulatory body you can file a complaint - that can depend on country and broker

SEC.gov | HOME
SEC.gov | HOME
  • www.sec.gov
The SEC’s Office of the Advocate for Small Business Capital Formation is participating in a series of virtual coffee breaks to engage with the public to discuss updates, trends, and perspectives on how COVID-19 is impacting raising capital. The Ombudsman will listen to your inquiries, complaints, and issues, review the information you provide...