How to make EA popular ?

Hello, I would like to ask sellers how did they make their EA, or other products popular in market? i searched but couldn't find satisfying answer. Any tips or ideas would be helpful. I get a message like this before, it is a scam for sure

<Deleted>

How they get these informations , if they true, and sending me direct message without sender name ? is it security loophole ?

Thanks in advance.

It is not a scam. They scrape this website, that is how they get the information.

Most likely they also have the spam bot that will sent private message with your product. This will result in your account being banned. Unfortunately for us users, if you are a popular seller the ban will be temporary due to the conflict of interest (MQ will lose money) and products will remain in market. If not popular banned for life and products removed from market.

Please do not reproduce spam in the forum.

Enrique Dangeroux:

It is not a scam. They scrape this website, that is how they get the information.

Most likely they also have the spam bot that will sent private message with your product. This will result in your account being banned. Unfortunately for us users, if you are a popular seller the ban will be temporary due to the conflict of interest (MQ will lose money) and products will remain in market. If not popular banned for life and products removed from market.

I don't use them to get popular, just asked