MQL5 account not being recognised on MT4 and cant install paid for EA's purchased on MQL5

this is getting beyond bl**dy annoying! I have my mql5 account and have paid for 2 EA's which are now available to download and install but in metatrader 4 wont recognise my mql5 account and just repeatedly asks me to re-enter my details after which nothing happens, ive changed my password a number of times to see if this rectifies the issue, restarted MT4 many times to see if this resolves the issue etc etc etc.

why cant I download my paid for EA's directly from the website and manually install them?

I want the products I have rightfully purchased!!!!

If it is about Community tab in Metatrader so use your forum login (not your email) and your forum password (not google and not facebook related passwords).
Your forum login is simonjbolton

----------------

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email (your login is simonjbolton)
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

----------------

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

product is purchased but not downloaded yet
product is purchased but not downloaded yet
  • www.mql5.com
the indicator shows in the terminal /market /purchased but next to the install button it says "product is purchased but not downloaded yet...