Change Line color at certain level

Hello,

I downloaded CMF today and would like to have the line different colors over and under the Zero-Line. 

Unfortunately i have absolutely no idea coding anything. Could anyone tell me, what and where to enter in the editor to have this option? Thanks  :-).

Chabol: Unfortunately i have absolutely no idea coding anything. Could anyone tell me,
    1. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.
      If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

2. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

1. Same as any colored line. Look in the codebase. If you assign to one color buffer, make the other color buffer EMPTY_VALUE.
              HOW CAN I hide CONNECTION lines of plots? (ttt) - MQL4 programming forum 2016.07.09 For MT4 I use:

One buffer has the value, color set to CLR_NONE so not shown on chart, (but in data window and pop up.)

Two buffers, one color each, with SetIndexLabel(i, NULL) so they don't show in data window.

Then you need to connect the lines on color change. downBuffer[i]=value[i]; if(downBuffer[i+1]==EMPTY_VALUE) downBuffer[i+1]=value[i].

Okay thanks. I will try to figure it out.