ZigZag indicator???

Can anybody recommend good ZigZag indicator? Original ZigZag behavior is little bit strange as you can see in attached pictures. Thanks!
Files:

Fast ZigZag
Fast ZigZag
  • www.mql5.com
CCIT3_noReCalc The CCIT3_Simple indicator modified. PercentInfo PercentInfo gives information on the rise and drop in prices expressed as a percentage and in points as obtained from the three largest time frames of the currency chart. Simple and good information assistant. EA_AML Expert Advisor that...

SteelAce:
Can anybody recommend good ZigZag indicator? Original ZigZag behavior is little bit strange as you can see in attached pictures. Thanks!

Try setting it to 5,5,3

SteelAce:

How did you get tick volume and spread to show in your data panel?

SteelAce:

I've tried a few other ZigZags, and sooner or later, have frozen my terminal, or I get an error message like "indicator is too slow, please rewrite". 

So at least old ZigZag is stable. Although I feel there is an issue when it rewrites at the same time as my EA is trying to read the values.