How do I find a broker

I need How to find a broker so that I can trade on my own. Was told I needed a broker to do that. Does anyone have any advice on how I can get started reading on my MQL5  thank you

Hi Mary

There are a lot of brokers that let you sign up and trade. By a simple search you can find the proper brokers which are suitable for you. After that, you should check their terms of conditions as well as their account types, spreads, leverage and other issues.

Wish you success,

Pezhman

After that, you should check their terms of conditions as well as their account types, spreads, leverage and other issues.

Also read on modes of deposit and withdrawal, maximum and minimum allowed. 
read on user reviews Not on the broker website, and I guess by now these broker marketers with MQL5 accounts have flooded your private messages

Pezhman Zamani:

Hi Mary

There are a lot of brokers that let you sign up and trade. By a simple search you can find the proper brokers which are suitable for you. After that, you should check their terms of conditions as well as their account types, spreads, leverage and other issues.

Wish you success,

Pezhman

Thank you. Where on here do I search. I can't seem to find them

Jefferson Metha:

Also read on modes of deposit and withdrawal, maximum and minimum allowed. 
read on user reviews Not on the broker website, and I guess by now these broker marketers with MQL5 accounts have flooded your private messages

Thank you I will be sure to do that. No I haven't received a single message from any broker

Mary Anderson:

Thank you I will be sure to do that. No I haven't received a single message from any broker

Google research..

1. google.com

2. list of best forex brokers

3. anybroker you find thats suitable to you then make another search for the broker reviews.

eg..  if you choosed brokername.com as broker then you research for

4. (brokername.com) reviews

some site for brokers review

forexpeacearmy.com , trustpilot.com forexbrokersreview.com e.t.c.. and lots more

Abubakar Saidu:

Google research..

1. google.com

2. list of best forex brokers

3. anybroker you find thats suitable to you then make another search for the broker reviews.

eg..  if you choosed brokername.com as broker then you research for

4. (brokername.com) reviews

some site for brokers review

forexpeacearmy.com , trustpilot.com forexbrokersreview.com e.t.c.. and lots more

And those brokers work with the app that I have so I can trade myself ? I have that metatrader 5app and want to trade myself.

Mary Anderson: And those brokers work with the app that I have so I can trade myself ?
Discussion about specific brokers is prohibited on the forum. You have to do your own research and due diligence.
          Forex Brokers Comparison & Reviews - 100forexbrokers

William Roeder:
Discussion about specific brokers is prohibited on the forum. You have to do your own research and due diligence.
          Forex Brokers Comparison & Reviews - 100forexbrokers

I'm sorry I didn't know thank you for the info. I'm new at all this and was just looking for advice. I appreciate all the advice that was given.