MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester and MQL5 Cloud Network - page 9

Thats because with all those ticks your ssd/hdd is extreamly bad for job, so it's better to leave most/all of history in ram. And I'am glad they do that!!! I used to put everything on ramdisk to be sure there will be max possible performance but after some tests I noticed that there are no performance increase from that kind of activity.

In these days everything under 2gigs is considered small for me. :D

What system do you have?

I have noticed that on quad cpu, w7 64bit os, only one agent takes a lot of memory, while others seems to take nothing, probably there is resource sharing involved. What os do you have?

I am trying to install this in a Windows VPS 32 bit. All is well, but the " Allow Public use of Agents " and " Sell computing resources " is ghosted and I cannot enter my account ID as well. In the Services tab the State is shown as running.. What could the problem be ?

Thanks

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

prget7:

I am trying to install this in a Windows VPS 32 bit. All is well, but the " Allow Public use of Agents " and " Sell computing resources " is ghosted and I cannot enter my account ID as well. In the Services tab the State is shown as running.. What could the problem be ?

Thanks

You can't install agents on a VPS. See here, pt.19 :

MetaTester: Added prohibition for using testing agents working on virtual OS in MQL5.Cloud.

I have tried to set up cloud network with MT5 , but failed. any one there who can help me

emran07:
I have tried to set up cloud network with MT5 , but failed. any one there who can help me
What do you mean by "failed" ? Can you please explain what you have tried and where problem you have got.

angevoyageur:
What do you mean by "failed" ? Can you please explain what you have tried and where problem you have got.
Seems my computer does not support cloud network, in my system does not show the button Join cloud network. that's why 

Gentlemen.

I have installed Meta Trader 5 Strategy Tester agent build 1085 but I couldn't install any agent as the Add button is "locked".

I'm running Windows 8.1 x64 and ... that's all :)

Hello everyone, 

Can you please help me with the installation of Meta Trader 5 Strategy Tester agent? I try to install it on my Mac Os Yosemite using PlayOnMac and Wine, and during the installation process I get an error message "This program can only be installed on Windows designed for the following process architectures: x64".

My processor is Intel Core i5, I use Wine version 1.9.5-staging, XQartz is installed. What I do wrong?

I would appreciate much if somebody can help!