New to Trading - page 2

there is no available documentation that will help you be successful at trading.

there are plenty of resources though, but you have to figure it out yourself

nobody can help you trade online. It's like learning to drive, you need to practice it yourself. NOBODY will teach you how to drive online. Makes no sense

i am new here and very curious to know the principles and the fundamentals behind the trade. could you kindly show me to it.

solidsnithers:

i am new here and very curious to know the principles and the fundamentals behind the trade. could you kindly show me to it.

Read this manual (yes, it is about how to trade too): MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 
After that - read this thread: Where Do I start from? (and similar thread: Beginner's club ).
MetaTrader 5 Help
MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
All types of orders are available in the platform, including market, pending and stop-orders. With such a diversity of order types and available execution modes, traders can implement various trading strategies for successful performance in the currency markets and stock exchanges. You will certainly appreciate the functionality of the mobile...