Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 50

Huy Vu Van:

yes im the same, After I transfer the payal money into my account, I cannot make a withdrawal,

It seems that mql use a new system that will lock us from another withdrawals. ... After one week from the withdrawals date, the lock are gone... 

Huy Vu Van:

yes im the same, After I transfer the payal money into my account, I cannot make a withdrawal,

You can only withdraw what you earn.

Your deposit must be spent/used, not possible to withdraw, that's the rule here.

Gary Comey:

Hi,

In the last few days MQL5 has "locked" my funds and won't allow any withdrawals.  I have sent a message to them but no reply yet. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks

Gary

Can you tell me how long it take for them to solve your problem finally,thanks!

Seyed Mohamad Hooman:

That's my problem too

How was it fixed?

Sorry for the late reply. I'm sure your problem was fixed by now.

But for anyone else facing similar issues, just write to the service desk and wait for 3-4 weeks.

They'll get back to you and your withdrawals will work again. Mine took a little over 3 weeks.

Abir Pathak:

Sorry for the late reply. I'm sure your problem was fixed by now.

But for anyone else facing similar issues, just write to the service desk and wait for 3-4 weeks.

They'll get back to you and your withdrawals will work again. Mine took a little over 3 weeks.

Thank you for your answer Abir Pathak, it gave me some hope...

I received Support Team's "We need to perform additional verification of your account." message on October 24th and opened a request on November 14th.

The request was accepted the following week (day 22) but so far I have not received any response. I've had withdrawals blocked for no apparent reason for 6 weeks...

I have issues with master card withdrawal!!! any suggestion?!

Soewono Effendi:
You can only withdraw what you earn.

Your deposit must be spent/used, not possible to withdraw, that's the rule here.

Hello,

Let me get this right, if you deposit money into your account and you do not get the service you were looking for it means you cannot withdraw your money back?

Just a update.

After 48 days, MQL5 has verified my account and now I can withdraw.

I have also

We need to perform additional verification of your account.

message on withdrawal page for 2 weeks.

My seller profile approved. But have problem with withdrawing funds.

2 weeks no action from MQL5.com. !!!!!

SAMANEH MAJIDI:

I have also

We need to perform additional verification of your account.

message on withdrawal page for 2 weeks.

My seller profile approved. But have problem with withdrawing funds.

2 weeks no action from MQL5.com. !!!!!

Hi,

I think you have to wait more. If you need some action, they will send new notification.