Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 47

korosh:
i need Webmoney come back , please

That's not possible because Cyprus is the part of European Union, and any company from Cyprus is working under EU legislation.

So, please see this thread .

And skrill?

Neteller is also a good system mql5 needs to consider it. I'm guessing it has wider international compatibility than paypal too.This will be great for those who cant use paypal. Hopefully its allowed in the EU.

I did a PayPal withdrawal today and money was transferred to my PayPal without problem. Only problem was that after I clicked withdraw I was directed to a page that did not exist i.e. I got a 404 error. I am sure Metaquotes team knows this and it will be fixed.

James Hodges:

Congrats to the team that got the paypal link operable. Well done...

I can confirm that you can indeed withdraw 5000.00 into paypal almost instantly.

I only hope those in other countries have workable withdrawal options soon.

They say that experience is the ability to recognize a mistake when you make it the second time.

Once is enough for me..LOL

Lesson learned...

From my experience its risky to let funds accumulate to huge amounts like 5k usd in websites. On the web, stuff keep changing including websites and payment providers closing shop or disabling certain options based on regulation. Never use ewallets or websites as a savings account. 

This payment system issues has been a problem for months by now and I just cannot understand why management is slow in solving the issues regarding this matter, the solution can be as simple by adding new more popular payment system, Skrill, Neteller, PM, Bitcoin or even a bank transfer will do, I wonder why this cannot be done.

Angelito Cartagena:
This payment system issues has been a problem for months by now and I just cannot understand why management is slow in solving the issues regarding this matter, the solution can be as simple by adding new more popular payment system, Skrill, Neteller, PM, Bitcoin or even a bank transfer will do, I wonder why this cannot be done.

The payment problem and the delay doesn't have to do with the inability of Metaquotes technicians to implement the payment systems (Cards, Paypal, ePayment etc.) into MQL5.com website, but with the fact that Metaquotes has changed their address of business within the EU and therefore all payment systems must comply with this change. 

So, Metaquotes is reconfiguring all their business/legal relationships with the payment vendors and that takes time.

Just withdrew via paypal without being asked for sms confirmation. Must be new system. Great!

Hamed Dehghani:
Pay pal is good.
but unfortunatly cant recieve payment in some countries like that turkey, armenia, iran and ...

When I click on withdraw from paypal, all I get is page not found

What is happending?

For those mentioning skrill (I have a feeling that they actually did not try it out) : they are charging at least 7% for normal withdrawal to bank account - even more with hidden "fees" and they quite often charge conversion fees even when there is no conversion at all. I wouldn't recommend them even to my worst enemies

PS: an email from ePayments :

Hi Mladen,

From 1 October 2019 it will no longer be possible for Russian citizens to hold WMR in their WebMoney accounts. We will therefore not be able to send transfers to Russian citizens' WebMoney accounts in WMR from this date. It will be possible to send transfers to non-Russian citizens’ WebMoney accounts in WMR until the 25th of November but after this date the functionality will no longer be available. Transfers to WMZ and WME accounts will work as usual.

The "reorganization" has nothing to do with MQL - but to regulations introduced by ... bodies (as I have already told once : that is all about politics, nothing else)