Closed trade to be shown on pair chart

Is there any way to show the closed trades on a chart with lines from trade opening to trade closing? It can be done by dragging the trade from the history list onto the chart, but I want this to occur automatically after each trade and not have to do it manually. 

Check this...

Files:
informer_v4.mq4  16 kb

Add code that does that. Husain gave you one, my EA also does it. Search in the code base for more.
          Indicators: 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' Forum - Page 6

In MT4/5 terminal, go to Account history,

select the closed order you want see, then drag it to the chart

this is how I do it without scripts or indicators

Would prefer a scipt rather than an EA so that I can use other EA to trade.  Samih, I want to be able to quickly see all trades on the chart rather than having to drag each one onto the chart.

Husain Dana:

Check this...

Thanks Hussain, is this an EA or a script?

Forexmadesimple:

Thanks Hussain, is this an EA or a script?

It's an indicator.... You may change the properties so to only see the lines connecting the open and close rates.
Files:
Capture.JPG  58 kb

Husain Dana:

It's an indicator.... You may change the properties so to only see the lines connecting the open and close rates.

Thank you. It works very well. Appreciate your help.

Would incline toward a scipt instead of an EA so I can utilize other EA to exchange. Samih, I need to have the option to rapidly observe all exchanges on the diagram instead of hauling every one onto the graph.

Forexmadesimple:

Thank you. It works very well. Appreciate your help.

My Pleasure