Context menu is disable ... How to click on the MT5 tester chart ???

Hi Every one...

I have a system that works semi-automatic and I need to be able to click on the tester chart and change the angle of trend line

but it seems that the CHART_CONTEXT_MENU is false while testing and ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_CONTEXT_MENU,true); does not work

any idea what can i do about it... I need to be able to click on the MT5 tester chart 

Regards and Thanks for you valuable time

To my knowledge, you cannot draw trend lines, change objects, or adjust indicators that are shown in the Tester.

Anthony Garot:
To my knowledge, you cannot draw trend lines, change objects, or adjust indicators that are shown in the Tester.

Really Thanks Anthony,

As you know the context menu is not enable on MT5 tester (on MT4 is)... I just wondering there might be a way to make Context menu enable... 

actually there is a function for that (ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_CONTEXT_MENU,true)) but doesn't work... I just moved from MT4 to MT5 and so far  had many trobles to convert my codes

Anyway, Thanks for Your Time 

Anthony Garot:

Actually that's not exact, it's possible though not trivial. You need to use an indicator, and code some custom stuff.