Experts: Buy Sell Stop Buttons - page 3

USEMOVETOBREAKEVEN - Enable "no loss" break even system (true:on,false:off).
USESTOP - Enable automatic "STOP"  function (true:on,false:off).
WHENTOMOVETOBE - When to move break even (values: 10-100).For example, values=10, when the profit point is greater than or equal to 10, the guaranteed loss is officially launched.

PIPSTOMOVESL - How much pips to move stop loss (values: 10-100).For example, values=5, the position will be automatically closed when the price returns to 5 points after the breakeven loss is started.

Lots - Lots size (values: 0.01-10).
MaximumRisk - maximum risk from total margin in %, (values: 0.01 - 0.3).
If "maximumrisk=0" then "lot=constant" : "maximumrisk=0", the actual "lots=lots size"

DecreaseFactor - decrease from total margin if you lose a trade. DecreaseFactor=0, No restrictions, Open lots=Lots size。  coefficient >0, and the result of the change is not clear.

But I still don't understand the relationship between maximumrisk, decreasefactor and lots.
I hope friends who understand the "buy sell stop buttons" setting can tell me. Thank you very much.

阿哈龙·查迪克 # :

WHENTOMOVETOBE” + “PIPSTOMOVESL ”它们作为“盈亏平衡”系统工作,密切跟踪价格,假设价格朝着您有利的方向移动10个点。

一旦价格认识到有利  ,而你又不想在任何情况下亏损,你可以设置“WHENTOMOVETOBE”=10 点,以及“PIPSTOMOVESL”=5 点,

如果价格从您的总价格10点下跌5点,交易将关闭,因此您的“平衡”并且不会亏损,

“TrailingStop” – 一个  单独的系统   ,用于更大的价格范围以获得更大的利润。

“最大风险” -将根据  总保证金中的极大风险来 改变您的手数 

“减少因子”  —— 如果您在交易中出现疫情,我们始终保证减少您的手数。

“MagicNumber” - 魔数是 帮助MetaTrader 4 和MQL4识别订单的订单参数 。魔数是必需的,您需要同一个交易账户中运行不同的专家顾问和不同的策略时。MQL4使使用魔数变得非常容易。  

Thank you very much.
Thank you for your guidance.

inso1912 #:

"maximumrisk"=maximum lot size

"decreasefactor "= only if you lose a trade next lotsize of the next trade  will be decreased